The Enrollment Processor is part of the Admissions Department. The primary focus of this position is to explain all available funding sources available to a prospective student and ensure all necessary documentation is complete and submitted to the Financial Aid Director for each enrolled student. The Enrollment Processor conducts effective appointments that provide clear and concise information to prospective students and their families. This position reports to the Director of Admissions.
The Enrollment Processor does not make financial aid awards or approve tuition funding plans; the Enrollment Processor submits documents to the Director of Financial Aid who has final decision-making authority in the approval of any financial plan and all funding, regardless of source. All financial aid is packaged and disbursed by the Financial Aid Department in Reno under the supervision of the Corporate Financial Aid Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Meet with prospective students to explain all available funding programs and requirements
· Conduct appointments with prospective students to present funding eligibility for Federal Title IV funds and alternative resources
· Collect all required documentation to complete initial financial aid process with prospect and secure adequate alternative funding sources to cover all educational expenses
· Provide entrance counseling to prospective students to encourage responsible debt management and ensure regulatory compliance
· Support, encourage and assist with timely student payments
· Adhere to regulations as set forth by governing agencies and institutional policies
· Collect and process necessary paperwork required for the Financial Aid Director to approve the plan and the Reno office to package prospective students
· Advise students on the consequences of dropping courses or withdrawing from the College
· Assistance with federal, state, VA, and accrediting agency audits
· Document all enrolling ac t ivities in CampusVue
· Other duties as assigned
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
Special Note : Immediately following the submission of your application you will be asked to take an assessment. This assessment helps us match your talents and attributes to our positions. Keep in mind if you choose to not participate in the assessment you will not be considered for the position. If you are applying for multiple positions, please be aware that you only need to complete the assessment once.
- Associates degree required.
- Customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and computer skills
- Team-player but able to work independently
- Detail oriented and well-organized
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
**Please save the below link so that you can refer back to the assessment link and instructions:
We are committed to diversity. Charter College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fortunately for some, you don't need an official charter to make your way to the fast track. Through an accelerated semester schedule,...