The Enrollment Services Cashier is responsible for offering superior customer service to students, and staff, while assisting them with their account needs. This position is integral in making sure students, both in person and via phone and internet, are meeting their necessary financial requirements to continue their education.
- Performing daily cashier responsibilities such as intake of funds, balancing receipts and cash drawer
- Assist with work study payroll
- Informing students of payment requirements to begin the semester/term
- Scanning documents into student files
- Establishing purchase orders and check requests
- Providing reports to the Student Account team on a weekly basis
- Very strong customer service skills are required. Must enjoy working with people 100% of the time
- Must be willing to work in a highly structured environment
- Cash handling experience is preferred, but not required
- Excellent command of oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid working knowledge and experience with a wide range of computer technology such as Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), databases, telephony, CRM and online technology
- Willingness to work flexible and extended hours as needed
Park University has an excellent benefits package including health and life insurance, retirement plan, and tuition paid undergraduate classes for employees and dependents.
Qualified applicants should upload a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
Established in 1875, Park University is a national leader in higher education and is distinguished by its innovative adult-degree completion...