Data entry and processing of all incoming client enrollments, terminations, change forms (including COBRA), and group submissions utilizing online capabilities when possible.
Process Group Enrollment Submissions
Scrub individual applications
Submit to Carrier
Contact the client for additional info
Follow up with the carrier for final results
Communicate rate-ups to the Consultant
Process all carrier confirmation letters
Data entry/processing of all group subsequent enrollment forms
Data entry/processing all employee change forms
Data entry/processing all group plan change forms
1. Excellent problem solving skills. Persistent to achieve the end result—resolution.
2. Strong organizational skills, including daily prioritizing and logical thinking.
3. Service-oriented; kind, compassionate, and willing to work hard on another person’s behalf.
4. Good communication skills. Clarity and accuracy are key.
5. Excellent phone skills, being responsive, empathetic, and honest with the information to be shared.
6. Strong working knowledge of computers (MS Word, MS Outlook preferred; Internet, MS Excel and database experience also beneficial) and able to learn online carrier systems and programs.
7. Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and successfully.
8. Able to work with others in teams; able to work with those who perform similar jobs as well as complimentary roles. Promotes cooperation and shared successes throughout the company.
1. Insurance/Employee Benefit experience preferable; at least 1 year of administrative work experience
2. High school diploma, minimally. College degree preferred.
3. Continuous education encouraged (industry coursework).
Hub International is an insurance broker that operates more than 340 offices in a decentralized regional hub-and-satellite-office structure....