In a high level consultative role, your objective will be to generate revenue and gross profit focusing on the mid-market to enterprise corporate customer while expanding PCM SARCOM’s market presence in the assigned territory.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Selling PCM SARCOM’s complete line of technology solutions (desktops, laptops, peripherals, enterprise servers and storage, networking, security, software licensing and software solutions, and managed and professional services)
- Managed Service sales: (i.e. Deployments, Configurations, Data Center Management, Break/Fix, Installations, Staff Augmentation, Asset Tagging, Help Desk Services, etc.)
- Conducting face-to-face meetings with prospective customers to determine products/services needs.
- Developing and managing new accounts (you generated) while maintaining and sustaining successful long-term relationships with key decision makers up to and including the “C” level.
- Organizing and conducting executive briefings.
- Developing, maintaining, and leveraging strong relationships with OEM Partners and distributors
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals while being responsible for overall account strategy development.
- Negotiating price, selling to customer needs, managing processes, and developing budgets.
- Ensuring successful delivery of revenue, GP and other financial targets specific to the assigned accounts.
- Developing customer presentations and creating sales proposals and responses to RFP’S, RFQ’S, and RFI’S (Requests for Proposals, Quotes and Information)
- Maintaining sales records and preparing sales reports as required.
- Developing knowledge of PCM SARCOM’s practices, products, and services to facilitate successful sales efforts.
- Developing market and competitor knowledge.
PCM, Inc - 12 months ago