ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT MANAGER
Total Safety, the leading global outsourced provider of integrated safety and compliance solutions and products, is looking for a seasoned Enterprise Account Manager, who in summary, will be responsible for identifying, quantifying, developing and leading the overall sales strategy for each enterprise account and targets assigned to them. Key success factors for this role includes effective communication, collaboration, negotiation, and a strategic view of the clients’ and Total Safety’s current business goals and objectives. The Enterprise Account Manager is challenged with protecting current revenue sources with enterprise accounts and growing new business opportunities through professional diligence in meeting the needs of the client, maintaining complete client satisfaction, and applying sound and proven sales and marketing strategies to generate new business. The Enterprise Account Manager will serve as the senior resource leader for business strategy with each assigned Enterprise Account assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Business Development with Enterprise Accounts (EA’s)
• Responsible for identifying, quantifying, developing, sales cycle cadence, and leading the sales strategy with assigned targets; collaborates regularly and effectively with regional sales and operations teams to assure proper and timely implementation of enterprise account plans that maximize the value of the account for Total Safety.
• Track all activities and performance in Sales Force.com;
• Responds to significant issues and requests from the client and internal TSUS personnel;
• Develops relationships and interacts with client’s top decision makers and influencers;
• Provides support and networks with peer group participation, etc., to develop the Total Safety brand;
• Directly responsible for gathering, analyzing, and developing enterprise level client profiles that reveal the following:
Provides information relative to the client’s needs, business drivers, industry trends, and Total Safety competitors.
Identifies unique problems, relative to the client, including biases and concerns of individual decision makers and key influential parties.
Utilize Salesforce.com and Miller Heiman “blue / gold sheets” as effective tools to manage all data related to the sales process and account success.
• Identify & develop internal teams for each enterprise account (ex: RSM’s, AM’s, RM’s, etc.);
• Strives to systematically build influential relationships with members of the client’s power base and within the company;
• Enhance and position Total Safety for prime opportunities by educating the client on the company’s capabilities and solutions and gathering information that provides a distinct competitive advantage for Total Safety;
• Leads, in conjunction with commercial services team, pro-active contract negotiations that result in a mutually beneficial outcome for both parties.
• Works diligently to meet sales projections and subsequently maintains profit margins as set forth by TSUS Senior Management.
• Provides proposal development guidance that ensures a maximum value to the client and addresses the client’s critical requirements.
• Continuously monitors client satisfaction and communicates any concerns to those who serve the client; In addition, provides reciprocal feedback to assure the client of Total Safety’s commitment to fully meet their needs.
• Seeks future business by facilitating solutions through new opportunities
• Set enterprise cadence and coordinate the efforts of all internal team members that provide service to the clients; Ensure that a company-wide synergistic approach is provided that satisfies the customer account; Goal is 100% client satisfaction.
Commercial Reviews with EA’s
• Client / TSUS point of contact and liaison for commercial information, negotiation, implementation, tracking and reporting of contracts, master service agreements and related work processes in accordance with the commercial strategies defined for identified accounts by management;
• Identify, evaluate and disseminate opportunities to improve rates, efficiency, and effectiveness to respective account managers and leadership;
• Provide leadership and assist Total Safety regional sales management and respective account managers in the identification of business volume aggregation opportunities and interpretation of overall commercial strategy for each account;
• Provide leadership and assist Total Safety regional sales management and respective account managers in the expansion of Total Safety business lines to identified accounts;
• Identify strategic value delivery opportunities, define associated projects, report findings, prioritize deliverables and kick off / lead projects with respective account managers and Total Safety leadership;
• Provide leadership on rate improvement deliverables and performance tracking in line with company goals and expectations;
• Prepare and review final documentation required for business performance reviews with respective clients; Assure the Director of Enterprise Sales and Director of Commercial Services has reviewed and Identify and mentor Customer Management Action Teams that enlist support of internal customers to ensure a team approach to client satisfaction; Establish regular collaboration meetings with teams to measure performance;
• Responsible for Management of Change for respective clients throughout internal customers and external customers;
• Oversee interaction with clients to ensure quality and performance issues are communicated and respective follow up activities (action items) are tracked internally and responses are delivered to the client.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A minimum of four years outside sales of commodities, technical products, and services experience in the refining / petrochemical, midstream, environmental, or industrial safety equipment and/or services industry. Significant enterprise level sales experience preferred.
• Education and/or Experience: Minimum: College degree in Marketing, Technical, or Business related curriculum (B.S. or B.A.);
• Corporate client sales experience preferred;
• Dynamic and compelling concept presentation skills;
• Effective communicator and team player;
• Language – ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write effective correspondence and presentations. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization;
• Mathematical – ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs;
• Computer – highly skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook), and other database software. Ability to quickly learn additional software programs as required by job responsibilities.
• Experience with Sales Force.com, or similar sales tracking programs a plus.
Total Safety U.S., Inc. - 6 months ago