Job Location: North America
GEOGRAPHIC SCOPE: Primarily US Gulf Coast (North America)
An Enterprise Account Manager, in summary, is charged with and responsible for developing, facilitating, and implementing all aspects of sales and marketing strategies relative to those Customer prospects and accounts that have been assigned. The primary purpose for the Enterprise Account Manager is to meet sales projections through professional diligence in meeting the needs of the customer, maintaining complete customer satisfaction, and applying sound and proven sales and marketing strategies to generate new business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
procurement, safety, engineering, security, and senior management)
- Is responsible for developing, maintaining, and implementing enterprise account plans that contain the strategies and action plans for maximizing the value of the account.
- Responds to issues and requests from the client and TSUS personnel
- Meets and interacts with client’s top decision makers and influencers (corporate
- Assists clients, even in areas unrelated to TSUS services – Networking, peer group
reveals the following:
- Communicates effectively with local TSUS operations management and RSM’s/AM’s
- Directly responsible for gathering, analyzing, and developing customer profiles that
Providing specific exception information relative to the customer and Total Safety’s competitors.
Identifies unique problems, relative to the customer, including biases and concerns of individual decision makers and key influential parties.
and within the company.
- Identifies the customer’s specific goals, needs, and special issues of interest.
- Strives to systematically build relationships with members of the customer’s power base
capabilities and solutions and gathering information that will make the company’s
- Enhance and position Total Safety for prime opportunities by pre-selling the company’s
approach better than the competitor’s approaches.
outcome for both parties.
- Conduct pro-active contract negotiations that will result in achieving a “win-win”
margins as set forth by Senior Management.
- Works diligently to meet projected revenue sales and subsequently maintains profit
maximum affordable value to the customer and ensures that the proposal addresses the
- Provides proposal development oversight to help in creating offers that represents a
customer’s key issues, needs, and requirements.
to those who serve the customer. Additionally provides reciprocal feedback to assure the
- Continuously monitors customer satisfaction and communicates the customer’s concerns
customer of Total Safety’s commitment to fully meet their needs.
- Seeks to facilitate future business with the customer by helping the customer define new
that a company-wide synergistic approach is provided to satisfy the customer account.
- Coordinates the efforts of all parties that are to provide service to the customer to ensure
quality assurance program guidelines, including the Alert Non-Compliance, Corrective Action,
- • Ensures that all sales activities are conducted in strict compliance with the ISO 9001
and C ontinuous Improvement Programs.
Managers, and Safety Compliance Resources to ensure adequate customer communication is
- Coordinates sales activities with the local Service Center Manager, Shop/Field Services
maintained and that complete customer satisfaction is acquired.
- Reports status of assigned Sales Account issues to the Director of Strategic Sales on an
responsibilities of this position.
- Maintains a high state of integrity and professionalism in carrying out the duties and
- Performs all other special duties assigned by the Director of Strategic Sales.
A minimum of four years of Outside Sales of Commodities, Products, and Services experience in the refining / petrochemical, midstream, environmental, or industrial safety equipment and/or services industry.
Significant midstream sales experience preferred.
Education and/or Experience:
Minimum: High school diploma or GED with 2 years
Preferred: Marketing, Technical, or Business related college degree
KEY SKILLSETS & ABILITIES:
and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present
- National accounts management experience preferred
- Corporate client sales experience preferred
- Dynamic and compelling concept presentation skills
- Effective communicator and team player
- Language: - Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence,
information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other
employees of the organization.
using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio,
- Mathematical: - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure,
and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
including Word, Excel Spreadsheets, Outlook, E-mail, Internet Software, and other data
- Computer: - Overall good understanding of and working knowledge of Microsoft Office,
base software. Ability to quickly learn new software applications utilized by company.
furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving
- Reasoning: - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Current drivers license from state of residence and proof of vehicle insurance with state liability minimum.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will work in a typical office environment. Employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles while inside of or passing through warehouse area. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate as found in an office environment.
Salary is commensurate with experience. This is an exempt managerial position and is therefore not subject to overtime.
Employee Benefit s include relatively standard Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision insurance coverage on a cost sharing basis with the company, wherein Total Safety pays approximately 75% of the cost for employee coverage and for dependant coverage. The medical program is a part of a PPO Network, but also allows the employee to select vendors outside of the network at an increased co-payment amount. The company provides group term life, accidental death & dismemberment, and short and long-term disability insurance for all employees at no cost to the employee. A voluntary program of group term life insurance (and AD&D) is also available to all employees. The employee pays the entire cost of this coverage, if selected. The company offers a 401(k) Retirement Plan, available to all employees, allowing for discretionary company contributions based on profits. The company pays for all administrative costs under the 401(k) Retirement Plan.
There is a generous vacation plan, holiday schedule and sick-time benefit plan available to all employees.
How to Apply:
Apply online at Total Safety U.S., Inc. career center. ( www.totalsafety.com ) Search for this job by location, complete online application and attach your resume, cover letter, and any other pertinent documents. To be considered for this position, you must attach your resume to the job posting itself online.