GEOGRAPHIC SCOPE: Primarily US Gulf Coast (North America)
Total Safety , a Warburg Pincus portfolio company based in Houston, Texas, is the world’s leading outsourced provider of integrated safety and compliance solutions and the products necessary to support them. Total Safety provides services and products to support: on-site safety, turnaround safety, gas detection, respiratory protection, rescue, safety training, fire protection, safety compliance and inspection, industrial hygiene, onsite emergency medical treatment/paramedics, communications systems, engineered system design, and materials management. It operates from more than 133 locations in 18 countries to ensure the safe Wellbeing of Workers Worldwi
An Enterprise Account Manager, in summary, is charged with and responsible for developing, facilitating, and implementing all aspects of sales and marketing strategies relative to those Customer prospects and accounts that have been assigned. The primary purpose for the Enterprise Account Manager is to meet sales projections through professional diligence in meeting the needs of the customer, maintaining complete customer satisfaction, and applying sound and proven sales and marketing strategies to generate new business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
procurement, safety, engineering, security, and senior management)
- Is responsible for developing, maintaining, and implementing enterprise account plans that contain the strategies and action plans for maximizing the value of the account.
- Responds to issues and requests from the client and TSUS personnel
- Meets and interacts with client’s top decision makers and influencers (corporate
- Assists clients, even in areas unrelated to TSUS services – Networking, peer group
reveals the following:
- Communicates effectively with local TSUS operations management and RSM’s/AM’s
- Directly responsible for gathering, analyzing, and developing customer profiles that
Providing specific exception information relative to the customer and Total Safety’s competitors.
Identifies unique problems, relative to the customer, including biases and concerns of individual decision makers and key influential parties.
and within the company.
- Identifies the customer’s specific goals, needs, and special issues of interest.
- Strives to systematically build relationships with members of the customer’s power base
capabilities and solutions and gathering information that will make the company’s
- Enhance and position Total Safety for prime opportunities by pre-selling the company’s
approach better than the competitor’s approaches.
outcome for both parties.
- Conduct pro-active contract negotiations that will result in achieving a “win-win”
margins as set forth by Senior Management.
- Works diligently to meet projected revenue sales and subsequently maintains profit
maximum affordable value to the customer and ensures that the proposal addresses the
- Provides proposal development oversight to help in creating offers that represents a
customer’s key issues, needs, and requirements.
to those who serve the customer. Additionally provides reciprocal feedback to assure the
- Continuously monitors customer satisfaction and communicates the customer’s concerns
customer of Total Safety’s commitment to fully meet their needs.
- Seeks to facilitate future business with the customer by helping the customer define new
that a company-wide synergistic approach is provided to satisfy the customer account.
- Coordinates the efforts of all parties that are to provide service to the customer to ensure
quality assurance program guidelines, including the Alert Non-Compliance, Corrective Action,
- • Ensures that all sales activities are conducted in strict compliance with the ISO 9001
and C ontinuous Improvement Programs.
Managers, and Safety Compliance Resources to ensure adequate customer communication is
- Coordinates sales activities with the local Service Center Manager, Shop/Field Services
maintained and that complete customer satisfaction is acquired.
- Reports status of assigned Sales Account issues to the Director of Strategic Sales on an
responsibilities of this position.
- Maintains a high state of integrity and professionalism in carrying out the duties and
A minimum of four years of Outside Sales of Commodities, Products, and Services experience in the refining / petrochemical, midstream, environmental, or industrial safety equipment and/or services industry.
Education and/or Experience:
Minimum: High school diploma or GED with 2 years
Preferred: Marketing, Technical, or Business related college degree
KEY SKILLSETS & ABILITIES:
and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present
- National accounts management experience preferred
- Corporate client sales experience preferred
- Dynamic and compelling concept presentation skills
- Effective communicator and team player
- Language: - Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence,
information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other
employees of the organization.
using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio,
- Mathematical: - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure,
and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
including Word, Excel Spreadsheets, Outlook, E-mail, Internet Software, and other data
- Computer: - Overall good understanding of and working knowledge of Microsoft Office,
base software. Ability to quickly learn new software applications utilized by company.
With a well structured compensation package, the selected individuals will enjoy a base salary and vehicle allowance, together with an un-capped commission program, allowing them to drive their own compensation for many years to come.
Included in the compensation program is a very generous employee benefits program which include Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision insurance coverage on a cost sharing basis with the company. The company provides basic group term life, accidental death & dismemberment, and short and long-term disability insurance for all employees at no cost to the employee. A 100% employee paid, voluntary program of additional group term life insurance (and AD&D) is also available to all employees. The company offers a 401(k) Retirement Plan, available to all employees, allowing for discretionary company contributions based on profits. Currently the company is matching $.50 on the dollar on the first 6% contributed by the employee.
There is a generous vacation plan, holiday schedule and sick-time benefit plan available to all employees.
For more information about Total Safety, please visit www.totalsafety.com .
UNSOLICITED RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Total Safety U.S., Inc. - 15 months ago