Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Requires a knowledge of advanced technology, business applications, the development process and systems design in such areas as multi-processing and multi-programming, terminal oriented and communication based systems, languages, etc.
5 - 7 years of professional experience in programming/analysis and/or directly related areas. Biztalk preferred.
Keeps up-to-date with emerging tools and technologies.
Designs, codes, tests, maintains, trouble shoots, documents, trains, and leads projects on new or existing Enterprise integrated information systems with minimal supervision at various levels of complexity to maintain quality enterprise business solutions of application and technical architectures across multiple systems, sub-systems, or platforms within area of responsibilitywith a working knowledge of interface systems.
Produces, plans, and leads quality enterprise information systems of application and technical architectures across multiple systems, sub-systems, or platforms within area of responsibility with a working knowledge of interface systems that meet or exceed client expectations on operations and strategic projects.
Analyze enterprise information systems of application and technical architectures across all systems, sub-systems, or platforms within area of responsibility with a working knowledge of interface systems and recommend technical and business strategies to ensure effective operations.
Understands IT Departmental Goals and Objectives and delivers work products to contribute to those goals.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the accountabilities (essential functions) of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position reports to the Information Technology Manager.
- Job duties are performed in a normal and clean office environment with normal noise levels.
- Work is predominately done while sitting or standing.
- Physical effort is required to lift, hold, and carry objects up to 15 pounds, occasionally.
- Job duties entail using multiple body parts in a coordinated manner.
- Manual/Finger dexterity in both hands is needed to operate a keyboard and manipulate small objects.
- Sight, hearing (very important), the ability to distinguish colors, and touching are required sensory abilities.
- The ability to read, write, are very important, as is the ability to calculate, visualize, and analyze, all are required.
**This position may be offered at a different level depending on education, skills, abilities and technical experience. **