C|Spring hires quality-driven, experienced professionals who understand what it means to deliver value. We empower, train, and reward our staff to attract and retain the very best consultants for our clients. We are very interested in professionals that have a proven track record of success and are interested in being part of a fast growing and winning team. We are excited to add valued team members to our growing company.
We are currently looking to add an Enterprise Application Architect to our growing team.
Enterprise Application Architect
1. Setting direction for application roadmap, application architectural lifecycle (DB, app server upgrades, patches, etc.)
2. Providing technology direction for business requirements / application enhancements
3. Managing application architecture team (DBAs, SDLC and app server staff members)
4. Participating and providing leadership for application maintenance release (MR) activities
5. Participating in leadership discussions with other management staff – BA manager, operations manager, test manager, project director, PMs.
Skill Sets / Technologies –
1. Java-based application server technologies – WebSphere preferred.
2. Large, relational DB experiences – DB2 preferred.
3. Other technologies – Captiva, IBM Content Manager, Adobe LifeCycle, Rational SDLC, Curam Human Services framework
CSpring - 2 years ago
CSpring is known by its clients for delivering high-impact solutions and seasoned professionals to implement business-critical technology...