We have an immediate opening for Enterprise Architect (ITIL ) in Madison, WI .
Please go through the below requirement and send me your updated resume to email@example.com or please call me on 608-237-1724 to discuss more about this position.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Title : Enterprise Architect (ITIL )
Location : Madison, WI
Duration : Long Term
Below is the JD:
- Provides overall direction, guidance and definition of an enterprise’s architecture to effectively support the corporate business strategy.
- Responsibilities include researching, analyzing, designing, proposing, and delivering solutions that are appropriate for the business and technology strategies.
- Must have significant business knowledge and have one or more areas of technical expertise in which they concentrate.
- Interfaces across several business areas, acting as visionary to proactively assist in defining the direction for future projects.
- Responsible for conception of solutions, building consensus and the selling and execution of such solutions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has 5 to 7 years of IT work experience in multiple IT areas and 2 to 3 years of relevant enterprise wide architecture experience in one or more specialty areas.
- Process management (e.g., ITIL)
- Experience in organizational Change Management process design and execution.
- Experience with ITIL V3 framework and process