Clearance Level: DoD Secret
Years of Experience: minimum 5 years
Required Technical Certifications: TBD
Travel Requirements: No Travel
If you meet the qualifications below and are interested in being part of the new DISA GSM-ETI contract, you may submit your resume here. Please note this is a pipeline requisition only . Your resume will be stored and pulled when, or if, needed.
We are seeking Enterprise Architects who will design, research and develop highly advanced systems. You may also lead efforts to capture new business through technical work and capability briefings.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide the technical leadership and direction in implementing enterprise information/ data management practices
- Prepare and present deliverables and briefs to executive leadership to help shape and drive evolution of capabilities
- Lead and engage in information/data management projects including the Enterprise Information Architecture, information models and flows, data dictionaries, and data quality standards and processes
- Develop and maintain the logical Enterprise Information Architecture that enables seamless information interoperability of systems from transaction systems, document management systems and information delivery systems
- Support customer as the technical lead, tasked with the development and oversight of architecture and implementation of improvements to support the deployment of emerging services
- Develop information architectures aligned with information lifecycle management
- Perform conceptual, logical and physical data modeling with data modeling tools and database design in complex, large-scale data environments
- Experience in transactional data modeling, dimensional modeling and object oriented modeling.
- Define and document process improvement recommendations based on ITIL methodologies including Incident/Problem, and Change/Release Management
- Develop scalable design of entities using advanced data structures (e.g. tall tables) is a plus
- Experience in developing data models that support inter alia, time dependency, historical tracings, taxonomies (simple and complex), and multilingual date
- A nalyze, develop, and present technology, process, and organizational improvements to client
- Capable of creating enterprise models incorporating master and reference data
- Create date dictionaries, define metadata management approaches and governance processes
- Develop and implement IT architecture plans, Enterprise Information Architecture standard and guidelines, software development methodologies and strategic plans
- Develop data sharing standards and architecting scalable service oriented solutions
- Proficient understanding of transaction and information systems, data warehouses, data marts, ODS, MDM methodologies and lifecycle as well as ETL and MDM technologies
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements
- Bachelors or a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
- Minimum of 10 years of IT work experience in system planning, architecture design, engineering and optimization
- Comfortable working under general direction
- Proven experience in developing scalable design of entities using advanced data structures is a plus
- Knowledge of application modeling languages/techniques (UML, OML, entity relationship modeling, DFSs) including the ability to create and read associated diagrams
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Technica Networks is not just a place to work, it is a family of exceptional talent, united by the mission to provide uniquely creative...