The employment policy of Associated Banc-Corp, and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Associated”) provides equal opportunity to all persons. We support a diverse and inclusive work environment where colleagues are respected, treated fairly, and given equal opportunities to perform to their fullest potential. We believe it is only with a diverse and inclusive workplace that the organization can truly perform at its best, carry out its vision, and make a difference for the communities we serve.
Under general guidance, the Enterprise Architect provides technology solution guidance and recommendations for business initiative projects across the enterprise. Develops a deep understanding of business objectives and strategies and ensures technology architectural vision is fully aligned with those objectives and strategies. Anticipates future business challenges and brings innovative technology solutions and options to leadership. This position interfaces with solution vendors, all technology areas and business lines to develop understanding of key strategies, business drivers and business objectives in order to research technology landscape and recommend technology strategy that will contribute to future success of the company. Promotes effective use of technology solutions to all levels of the company and functions as a design consultant with strong knowledge of best practices.
Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements. Responsible to report any procedure or process that doesn’t meet regulatory requirements including fraud, whether suspected or confirmed, to management. This reporting can be done directly to any member of management, including Human Resources or Corporate Security, or can be reported through Associated’s anonymous Ethics Hotline.
KEY RESULT AREAS
1. Design and lead the implementation of an enterprise-wide technical and architecture practice based on enterprise business requirements and information technology strategies.
2. Consult with infrastructure, security, and application development projects to fit systems to architecture and identify when it is necessary to modify the technical architecture to accommodate project needs.
3. Oversee the evaluation and selection of hardware and software product standards, and the design of standard configurations.
4. Define the principles to guide technology decisions for the enterprise.
5. Document all technical architecture design and analysis work.
6. Understand, advocate, and augment the principles of information technology strategies.
7. Analyze enterprise business drivers to determine business information and technical architecture requirements.
8. Analyze technology industry and market trends and determine potential impact upon the enterprise.
9. Analyze current information technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
10. Design and direct the governance activities associated with ensuring compliance with the enterprise architecture.
11. Identify organizational (skills, processes, structures, and culture) and financial impact of the enterprise architecture.
12. “Sell” the architecture process, its outcome, and ongoing results.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related fields or equivalent experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business with Computer Science minor – or –
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with Business minor
7 years of IT experience. Demonstrated experience of defining architecture and data management strategy to support the business’ strategy.
10 years of IT experience in the multiple IT disciplines. Prefer a number of those years to have been in the financial services industry
Special Skill Requirements – Computer Skills/Licensing/Certifications/Bonding
Excellent knowledge of database solutions, application services, messaging backbone, application integration and architecture patterns.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Performs other duties as assigned.
Adherence to Company policy and procedures is required.
Perform duties in accordance with the Vision & Values of Associated Banc-Corp.
Regular attendance is required.
Basic math and reading skills, and attention to detail.
Use of basic office equipment (e.g., photocopier, voice mail, "fax" machine, calculator, multiple line telephones, typewriter, computers etc.).
Represent the organization in a professional and positive manner.
One to Two days per month
GREEN BAY (HOLMGREN WAY)
2870 Holmgren Way
Strong Connections. Clear Direction. Real Opportunities.
AT ASSOCIATED, WE SUCCEED TOGETHER.
We value the diversity...