The Enterprise Architect position is responsible for effective implementation of various project requirements. The seniority of this position, involving a highly skilled systems integration and engineering background coupled with a process oriented architectural mindset, dictates a highly experienced person who is a natural leader and visionary yet prefers to continue as a technical resource.
The ideal candidate must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities. A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment. Flexibility and tolerance is a necessity.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Hands on experience in delivering high value System Integration projects.
- Ability to understand and design the business resilience and data centre strategies for customers across technology.
- Ability to perform independently consulting assessment reviews and assisting the organization with development, execution and testing of overall solution.
- Detail and high level designing experience across multiple technologies.
- Intimate knowledge and understanding of the methods used in performing risk analysis and business impact analyses
- Ability to compartmentalize (or normalize) CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) and OPEX (Operation expenditure) of various projects/programs for presenting data to customer top management
- Ability to present high level ROI (Return on Investment) and Total cost of ownership (TCO) figures to customer senior management during presentation and discussions
- Deep understanding on various aspects of technology such as;
- Servers (UNIX and Wintel)
- Consolidation and Virtualization
- Storage and backup
- Data centre build and implementation
- Network (LAN and WAN)
- Database (MS-SQL)
- Disaster Recovery/BCP
- Good overall understanding of IT infrastructure design, IT operations, Data center maintenance, Vendor co-ordination, Voice & Data Network setups, Application development and End User computing areas in order to review and assist in the preparation of recovery procedures in these areas
- Experience in maturing independent programs and delivering them, independently.
- Ability to calculate DC Power and Cooling requirements based on IT infrastructure design plans
- Deep understanding of DC facility related setups of Fire Prevention, Physical Security Monitoring devices, Access Control setups, Surveillance setups through Audio and Video setups, Electrical build out etc.
- Knowledge on Structured cabling design and implementation
- Ability to plan and execute large rollout activities
- Excellent project management skills
- Deep understanding of DC operations and ability to define SLA's, handle sudden change requests, handle rollback requirements etc.
- Excellent ability to handle vendors (especially non IT related vendors)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively present findings and reports at the local and senior business management level
- Strong technical background in one of the core IT Infrastructure areas like Platform/Network/Database
Key Performance Measures:
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency with architectural components of virtualization technologies from VMware (ESX, vSphere)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Operating Systems (Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2)
- Proficiency with NetApp NAS solutions (NFS, CIFS and iSCSI)
- Networking technologies by various vendors
- VoIP/Digital telephony technologies
Positive contributions to the organization beyond the scope of normal responsibilities.
- Successful delivery of assigned solution development tasks and projects.
- Excellent customer service experiences by internal and external customers.
- Effective training and support of users and team members.
- Effective coordination of project v. task needs v. operational requirements with teammates and the organization.
+1 602 244 1200
+1 480 452 1165