MAJOR PURPOSE :
Develop and enhance Major League Baseball's IT initiatives through the application of Enterprise Architecture disciplines.
- Develop and maintain the Enterprise Architecture repository.
- Design, review and approve application and network solution architectures.
- Maintain and report on the IT portfolio.
- Assist with and refine the application performance management process.
- Design and document policies and procedures.
- Provide level 3 support for network, technology and application issues.
- Perform related duties as required.
- A Bachelor's Degree with 7+ years IT experience in either Networking or Application Development and 3+ years of experience in an Enterprise Architecture role.
- Experience with designing, developing, maintaining and troubleshooting J2EE, VMWare, networking, Windows servers, and databases including DB2 and SQL.
- Proficient with an EA repository tool such as ARIS, Troux or IBM System Architect.
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Willingness to learn new technical skills and accommodate evolving technologies.
- Works well with third party vendors to develop and/or integrate their applications into company products; ensures that applications are in accordance with company product standards and guidelines
- Full application development life cycle experience
- Experience with BPA/BPM a plus.
- Enterprise Architecture Certification a plus.
Major League Baseball - 18 months ago