Panera, LLC is currently accepting applications for an
Location: Sunset Hills, MO
The Enterprise Architect (EA) is responsible for translating business vision and strategy into effective enterprise change by creating, communicating and improving the key requirements, principles and models that describe the enterprise's future state and enable its evolution. Align product/program/assets/IT to business funding and business vision. Establish solid Agile designs to enable knowledge worker productivity. EA collaborates with office of Architecture and Technical Leads to develop the technical direction for systems across the enterprise as well as responsible for the technical evolution of the systems as the company continues to develop new technologies.
The incumbent will work closely with the senior leadership of the company and department as well as internal and external business partners.
Essential Job Duties
Provide architecture and technical leadership support for development & operations team.
- Build design documents and technical implementations details including physical environment, data flow, and software architecture of new/existing systems.
- Engage with project managers and project sponsors to develop project scope and vision for all enterprise related projects.
- Establish and enable design and coding standards for the enterprise.
- Maintain current knowledge of rapidly changing technology market.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Establishes vision and scope for enterprise application tools and processes, and evangelizes necessity and value for same.
- “Internal Consultant” to the Panera software development teams for all application development efforts. Oversees the implementation of new technology in support of enterprise applications.
- Conduct research on software technologies and hardware products to meet requirements and to support affiliated architecture and purchasing efforts.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements that are comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Develop feasible options for solutions and communicate these back to the business stakeholders.
- Provide guidance and instruction to team.
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, or information systems strongly preferred.
7-10 years of technical, business and leadership related to enterprise architecture.
Prior software development experience and a solid understanding of software development lifecycle concepts is a must.
Extensive experience with SOA, Java/J2EE platform, ESB and NoSQL technologies.
Demonstrated skills of project and program management, and quality assurance.
Ability to lead the effort to research solutions, crafts the solution for the future state, and defines enterprise architecture strategies.
Ability to apply statistical and other research methods to systems issues and products as required.
Good understanding of TOGAF/Zachman/FEA concepts in a plus.
At Panera, our employees' health and happiness are a high priority. The following benefits (based on eligibility) are more than just rewards - they're thanks for all you do as part of our family:
Competitive Salary • Incentive Plan Potential • Competitive Health & Welfare Benefits • Company-Matched 401(k) Savings Plan • Employee Stock Purchase Plan • Paid Vacation • Paid Holidays • Workout Facility • Panera Express Lunch Delivery • Complimentary Bakery Items • Product Discount
US-MO-MO - Sunset Hills
Work Passionately...Please visit us online to learn more at PaneraBread.jobs.
Panera Bread is expanding quickly across North America,...