eGlobalTech is seeking an Enterprise Architect to support our Federal client. Currently the Department is concentrating on Infrastructure and improving and strengthening the availability of efficient, cost effective and secure IT infrastructure and systems, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year by consolidating common utility services.
- Defining and implementing an enterprise architecture program
- Defining and implementing an IT strategy
- Defining an enterprise architecture blueprint and roadmap
- Developing roadmaps and plans for implementing transformational initiatives such as Cloud computing and mobility
- Provide enterprise analysis and support in the development of IT Strategic and Tactical Plans
- Develop repeatable governance processes for working groups to direct and guide the implementation of respective transition plans toward desired business outcome.
- Monitor relevant project and program outputs from new and legacy initiatives and provide more detailed enterprise architecture analysis and recommendations that can be used by other divisions in the decision making and prioritization process
- BA or BS degree in related field with 10+ years of experience
- General understanding of government agencies
- Strong understanding of and experience with EA frameworks, budgeting / funding processes, business process reengineering (BPR), technical writing (experience in documenting functional and data processes), e-Business and IT management
- Excellent client relations and oral/written communication skills
- Work well independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment, completing multiple complex tasks simultaneously
eGlobalTech is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/DV
eGlobalTech - 11 months ago