Location: San Diego, CA
Job Code: ECMDM
Accelrys (NASDAQ: ACCL): Accelrys Inc., a global enterprise software company uniquely offers the industry’s only scientific informatics system that captures and enables more agile end-to-end scientific workflows, analytics and IP management to achieve better insights and outcomes from R&D. Our customer base includes the world’s largest pharmaceutical, biotechnology and materials science companies as well as top universities worldwide.
The Enterprise CRM Master Data Manager’s role is to strategically manage and administer data domains across the enterprise (Oracle, Salesforce.com, Cameleon CPQ, Xactly Incent, Marketo, iSell and other applications), while ensuring high levels of data quality, integrity, availability, accuracy, completeness, consistency and privacy. This individual is responsible for standardizing data naming, establishing consistent data definitions, monitoring/auditing the data quality and executing cleansing and policy agreements. The CRM Master Data Manager focuses on business benefits, fosters the goal of data re-use, helps create and uphold governance agreements and articulates the strategic significance of information to the organization.
This role will be part of the global Sales Operations team and will have a strong collaboration with the business operations, sales, accounting, FP&A and business analytics teams. The role is an individual contributor with high levels of visibility and responsibility ensuring our account master data is clean, trusted and will be an integral part in the integration of acquisitions.
- Help create and enforce Master Data Governance policies and procedures.
- Adhere to SLAs and accuracy ratios for creating and updating master data records.
- Administer all necessary Create/Read/Update/Delete requests to appropriate master data, insuring accuracy of information.
- Monitor all newly created / updated master data records for accuracy and completeness.
- Be the "Gate Keeper" in maintaining consistency, uniformity and accuracy of all systems master data.
- Identify and manage the escalation and resolution of data quality issues in a cost-effective and timely fashion.
- Run designated reports that will support analytics, data accuracy, metrics, reporting, etc.
- Continuously improve Data Governance policies to address both identified and potential future organizational requirements.
- Support the coordination and implementation of all report requirement concerning MDM.
- Provide expertise to other teams including data administration and source based data analysis.
- Works independently on regular duties under general supervision, referring questionable cases to supervisor or others.
At Accelrys, we believe better solutions and decisions are born of diversity and are proudly an EEO/AA employer.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in MDM including best practice design and maintenance of master data and global account hierarchies.
- Salesforce.com (required) + ERP (Oracle preferred) account master data structure, design and maintenance experience required.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of customer master data elements, processes, and organizational support models is required.
- Analyst skills using some of: SQL, MS Excel, MS Access, SQL Server Integration Services preferred.
- Data Governance UI Experience with MDM tools.
- Experience in CRMfusion DemandTools preferred.
- Lean/Six-Sigma experience a plus.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technology and tools.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a diverse geographically dispersed team.
- Good understanding of end to end business processes.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills and the ability to persuade/influence others at all organization levels are required.
- Sense of urgency and good follow through.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, creative, innovative technology environment with a demonstrable history of results!
Please refer to the following link in order to apply: https://www5.ultirecruit.com/ACC1007/JobBoard/ListJobs.aspx?__vt=ExtCan or
Monster - 5 months ago