AppSense is the leading provider of enterprise workspace management solutions that enable productive, secure workforces across mobile and desktop environments. Our products have been deployed at over 3,000 customers worldwide with well over 1M+ endpoints under management. Our solution suite consisting of DesktopNow, MobileNow and DataNow reduces IT complexity and improves the deployment and management of devices, apps, and data across the enterprise. The company is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA with offices around the world.
The Enterprise Field Marketing Manager is responsible for leading marketing campaigns to drive qualified leads and sales pipeline.
- Develop and execute regional demand generation campaigns including planning, developing content, execution and measurement.
- Deliver wide range of campaigns including field seminars, executive roundtables, trade shows, webinars and media syndication (i.e., TechTarget, IDG)
- Develop relationships with key alliance partners (Microsoft, Citrix, Siemens, etc) to drive joint campaigns
- Align with region sales team to understand needs and build relationships
- Ensure all programs and campaigns are delivered on time and achieved ROI goals
- Develop and maintain detailed monthly and quarterly metrics reports including: campaign performance tracking, lead statistics, budgets etc.
Experience - Knowledge Required & Qualifications:
- Significant proven marketing experience in a technology environment – experience in the virtualization space (i.e., Citrix, Microsoft VDI, VM Ware) is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in driving online and field events, lead generation programs, and integrated campaigns.
- Proficient in using marketing automation (i.e., Marketo, Eloqua) tools and CRM systems (i.e., salesforce.com, Siebel)
- Solid experience working closely with sales
- Ability to deliver, measure and prove success in leads and sales opportunities
- Strong budgeting, working with vendors, negotiating and expense management
- Proficient organization, self-motivated, analytical, outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills; ability to work cross-functionally and fit into culture.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, drive results and initiatives in a fast-past environment.
- Professional image & presence
- Highly self-motivated, thrive independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
AppSense - 16 months ago