Enterprise Governance Manager
Engility has an immediate need for an experienced professional to proactively lead various projects related to enterprise governance. This position is located at Engility's Chantilly, VA location, and will report to the Vice President, Administration.
This role consists of generating individual work products and collaborating with appropriate stakeholders to maintain the corporation's Governance Library consistent with industry best practices; lead implementation teams in converting related internal controls to an automated workflow COTS software product; champion enhancements to the company's employee helpline; and issue communications bulletins across the enterprise; and manage vendor relationships. Representative initiatives within this position's purview include the following:
· Maintain all Administration and Governance Department governance documents
· Control the distribution of all governance documents to the company's intranet
· Ensure a consistent user experience by controlling the interface for the company's intranet
· Lead the prioritization of workflow candidates, assemble the cross-function implementation team and manage individual projects through enterprise deployment
· Actively assess the performance of the company's employee helpline and implement process improvements
· Initiate company-wide announcements notifying employees of changes to the aforementioned services
· Ensure users receive periodic training sessions to remain current with aforementioned services
· Administer the department's budget, variance analysis and reporting responsibilities, as appropriate
· Represent interests of the Administration and Governance Department in related initiatives
· Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams
· Exemplary independent initiative, work ethic and judgment
· Goal-oriented while highly responsive to rapidly changing priorities
· Highly-effective organizational skills and time-management abilities attuned to meeting deadlines
· Advanced interpersonal, communications, customer service and relationship management skills
· Comprehensive written abilities and business acumen
· Keen attention to detail
· Bachelors Degree with minimum 10 years relevant experience in leading cross-functional teams. Education in Business Administration, Management, Communications or equivalent desired.
· Possession of a directly related postgraduate degree may be substituted for 2 years of required experience.
· Possession of directly relevant certifications may be substituted for 1 year of required experience each.
Additional Skills Sought:
· Prior experience working across multiple disciplines / indirect functions
· Advanced financial aptitude considered a plus; proven ability in financial budgeting and reporting
· Familiarity with developing governance documentation (e.g. policy, process, procedures, etc) preferred
· Knowledge of process improvement principles or automated workflow tools
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools
· Previous government contracting industry experience
US Security Clearance Required
Day - 1st
Engility Corporation - 16 months ago
When Uncle Sam says, "I want you for the US Army," Engility Holdings strives to answer the call, and then some. A government...