Responsible for leading and directing enterprise business systems analyst (BSA) and project manager (PM) activities for MTS’ corporate and business unit IT organization.
Major Areas of Accountability:
1. Leads and directs all BSA and PM activities for enterprise, corporate and business units. Develops project management processes and disciplines, including scorecards and templates. Oversight of all PM work, project plans, coordination of activities, resolution of issues, escalation of major project timeline or budgetary variances.
2. Manages enterprise BSA activities, including business process consulting, business requirements facilitation, SAP master record configuration change and design coordination with developers. BSA business process design typically includes process and configuration change to core enterprise business systems (i.e. ERP, CRM, SRM, BW, etc.). Prioritize and coordinate business functional requirements and direct report’s efforts, as appropriate, in the following activities:
3. Responsible for handling all business requests for IT services, including major project estimates, PMO charter support, minor project sizing/prioritization/scheduling, project management, and communicating with business unit sponsors. Provide information relative to configuration, performance, and operation of the solutions deployed.
- Identify and define significant and meaningful improvements to business processes, present to business owners.
- Develop business requirements definition and functional specifications, coordinate application design specifications.
- Perform SAP configuration changes, coordinate development efforts, evaluate vendor applications, plan and propose cost and timeline estimates.
- Develop and maintain a work plans which optimize available resources.
- Resolve priority, schedule, and resource conflicts.
4. Directs all activity to maintain existing business processes and the information and data needed to support them. Develops and facilitates organizational models and structural changes needed to meet evolving business strategies.
5. Organize and direct task and steering teams to address complex and cross-functional business requirements, issues and objectives. Develop methods and tools for requirements definition, process and data modeling/design, workflow, and project management. Maintain a high degree of competency in development methods and tools through training, community involvement and hands-on application. Direct outside consultation activities as required to meet project needs.
6. Directs project management strategy, process innovation, and alternative methodology transformation. Maintains current knowledge of trends, developments, and business process innovation, makes appropriate recommendations to business management. Provides leadership in the establishment of new business processes and technology solutions for the company.
7. Oversight of team completion of tasks within time and budget constraints. Promptly takes action to correct variances.
8. Responsible for the on-going management and development of assigned employees. Determines staffing and skill
requirements to meet departmental needs, and implements plans to satisfy those requirements.
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 8 years experience in relevant business disciplines or Information Systems Advanced Degree preferred
Minimum 3 years of supervisory or management experience in a business analysis, application development and project management capacity.
Well defined, proven, and effective leadership skills.
Demonstrated project management skills and experience leading projects with support span of four or more functional areas/organizations.
Must have successfully led three or more projects of significant scope and complexity
Must have proven ability to work without organizational authority in a lateral direction across organizational boundaries to identify business information needs and to implement applications that fulfill them.
Knowledge of SAP configuration methodologies and a wide variety of SAP modules.
Experience providing direction and support to process owners and IT personnel.
Has direct operational and/or previous systems/process expertise in the areas of business/application analysis and application development.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/V/D
E-mail and password are case sensitive. Forgot your password?
For assistance, please see the Applicant Guide ,
or send an email to EmploymentCoordinator@mts.com
For Special Accommodation, click here .
Information about Security
© 2007 | All Rights Reserved. | Powered by HRsmart | Human Resources Software
In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes -- and those things tested by MTS Systems. The company produces testing systems that...