Department : Enterprise Improvement
Location : Major North American Markets
Job Title : Analyst
Status : Full-Time
Reference Code : EIAnalyst2013WEB
AlixPartners, a top tier consulting firm, is seeking candidates for a highly successful practice of senior management consulting professionals in a growing firm. Our practice works with healthy, under-performing and distressed companies across a variety of urgent, high impact situations. Our seasoned professionals are recognized experts in their respective fields, leveraging their skills and experience to create measurable, better outcomes for our clients. In this challenging role, you will be responsible for analyzing corporate performance, business modeling, driving cost reductions, revenue growth and profitability improvements for your client in ‘high stakes’ situations.
Work Experience Requirements
- 1-4 years of business experience or equivalent
- 1+ years of related consulting experience in a professional services firm environment preferred
- Analytical; capable of accurately developing and managing related analytics, reports and metrics. Systematic approach, quickly identify issues for related areas of responsibilities. Synthesizes own analysis and identifies implications and effective at quickly drawing accurate conclusions. Proven track record of quantifying and making solid recommendations for his/her project assignments.
- High energy style, flexible and adaptive, with the ability to work well in a very fast paced environment
- Interest in and examples of success working in a highly analytical environment, strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and appetite for working under time pressure
- Strong writing capabilities, experienced with preparing professional documents and presentation materials
- Team player, works well with a wide range of people
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Concisely presents information adapting level of detail appropriately to the audience. Proactively offers information and escalates issues
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and database applications
- Creatively designs and develops new tools, methodologies and approaches for analysis and data management, in support of clients, with an eye for re-use and/or expansion. Masters and effectively leverages existing tools, methodologies & approaches.
- Openness for up to 100% travel M-F
To apply send cover letter and resume to: EI-Recruiting@alixpartners.com with:
- Bachelor’s degree with evidence of strong academic success. Degree(s) in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics or related. Master’s degree and/or certification in related specialty area(s) preferred
First name , last name and the job reference: EIAnalyst2013WEB in the subject line of your email.
AlixPartners is an AA/EEO employer.
- Your resume.
- Your cover letter.
- Your salary requirements.
AlixPartners - 19 months ago