Department : Enterprise Improvement
Location : Major North American Markets
Job Title : Vice President
Status : Full-Time
Reference Code : EIVP2013WEB
AlixPartners, a top tier consulting firm, is seeking candidates for a highly successful practice of senior management consulting professionals in a growing firm. Our practice works with healthy, under-performing and distressed companies across a variety of urgent, high impact situations. Our seasoned professionals are recognized experts in their respective fields, leveraging their skills and experience to create measurable, better outcomes for our clients. In this challenging role, you will be responsible for leading projects, analyzing corporate performance, driving cost reductions, revenue growth and profitability improvement in your industry or functional area(s) of expertise in ‘high stakes’ situations.
Work Experience Requirements
- 8–15 years of business experience
- 2+ years of related consulting experience in a professional services firm environment preferred
- Recognized for deep skills and passion as a specialist in specific industries/service(s) area(s) (e.g., any combination of industry or service areas such as; supply chain, profitability, logistics, procurement, revenue growth, financial services, retail, manufacturing, consumer, process industries, etc.)
- Experienced with leading and managing complex work streams and projects
- High energy style, flexible and adaptive, with the ability to work well in a very fast paced environment
- Understands client culture, political environment and stakeholder agendas. Builds and drives the case for change on related work streams and projects
- Proficient with complex and sophisticated negotiations
- Independently structures problem solving approaches and adapts quickly to changing direction
- Synthesizes complex analysis, and identifies implications with attention to detail
- Innovative with the development of new tools, methodologies and approaches
- Effectively plans for and mitigates risks on projects and work streams
- Experienced with proposal development, strong commercial instincts and interest
- Advanced written communication skills, self-directed with preparation of client ready document and presentation development. Articulately communicates information and adapts communication effectively to the audience
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. Builds counseling relationships with clients and peers
- Works effectively with others. Capable of ‘flexing’ between big picture strategy and detailed focus.
- Analytical, capable of developing and managing related analytics, reports and metrics
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel applications
- Openness for up to 100% travel M-F
To apply send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering or related field. Master’s degree and/or certification in related specialty area(s) preferred
First name , last name and the job reference: EIVP2013WEB in the subject line of your email.
AlixPartners is an AA/EEO employer.
- Your resume.
- Your cover letter.
- Your salary requirements.
AlixPartners - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard