Lenovo.... For Those Who Do.
Lenovo is not just another technology company. We make the technology that powers the world’s best ideas. We design tools for those who are driven by accomplishment. We are the company that powers the powers people who DO. The engine that helps them Do more. Do better. Do what’s never been done. And we are united in the quest to help our users defy the impossible.
Lenovo is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Enterprise Segment Marketing Manager to play a critical role in the demand generation process of North America. This role is responsible for creating and executing Enterprise marketing campaigns to generate demand for Lenovo's Think products and solutions. Integrated marketing campaigns will include email, direct mail, collateral, website, SEO, social marketing, events, blogs, display advertising, and more. You will have a major impact on the growth of Lenovo and the success of the Enterprise sales force.
• Defines the overall marketing strategy for the Enterprise segment to meet qualified lead goals and pipeline revenue goals.
• Creates campaigns to move prospects through the marketing and sales funnel.
• Interlocks with sales executives, product management, business intelligence, and alliance partners to establish go-to-market priorities and plans.
• Acts as a vertical segment marketing expert to develop content aimed at key enterprise buyer personas. Owns the pursuit of industry knowledge, best practices, and trends for segment.
• Manages a portfolio of online marketing channels, including email and database marketing, events, social media, blog/content marketing, search, and display/media.
• Runs specific enterprise event programs, including speaker procurement, invite process, target list development, post event follow-ups, internal communications with sales, etc.
• Develops and manages the quarterly enterprise marketing budget.
• Works with 3rd party agencies to develop go-to-marketing plans and campaigns.
• Enables the inside and field sales teams to best sell by providing appropriate sales collateral, tools, promotions, and training.
• Works with the Lead Development Team and the inside sales team to ensure the conversion of qualified leads into opportunities. Knowledge of lead management and lead scoring a plus.
• Establishes metrics to track and to optimize campaign effectiveness and lead performance
Desired Skills & Experience:
• BA/BS in Marketing, Business Management, or related field. MBA a plus.
• 5-7 years of experience in B2B/online marketing preferably for a technology company.
• Experience building integrated online campaigns.
• Knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing required, marketing automation and lead nurturing experience a plus
• Budget management experience required.
• Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to senior management
• Strong leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with both internal and external customers.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills with ability to operate on a wide range of topics and projects at one time.
• Strong analytical and quantitative capability to determine program effectiveness, ROI, etc.
• Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
Lenovo is not just another technology company. We make the technology that powers the world’s best ideas. We design tools for those...