We have experienced continuous growth and increased revenue since inception! Agilex is an employee-owned, privately held company where achievements are recognized and rewarded. Based in Chantilly, Virginia and founded in 2007, Agilex provides mission and technology consulting, software and solution development, and system integration services. Agilex was founded with the notion to bring together business expertise with the foremost database and IT knowledge to offer clients innovative thinking on leveraging advanced technologies within the Healthcare IT, Intelligence, Homeland Security and Government Services Sectors.
Employees are eligible to earn stock based on performance. Want to work with a group of professionals who have very successful track records and who expect, look forward to and value the ideas of others? If the answer is yes, please take a look at our career opportunities and contact us so that we can talk to you about taking your career
Agilex is seeking a Messaging SME to fill a Homeland Security position in Springfield, Virginia. The position will involve supporting the design, implementation and Engineering of an AMQP-based messaging service in a large complex environment. This position will be required to define the Engineering Specifications for a ground up implementation. This person will be working within a team and across multiple contractor and government organizations.
Specific position responsibilities include:
2011 National Capital Business Ethics Award Winner (Medium Company Category
- Support the testing and evaluation selected products for AMQP implementation.
- The ability to provide input server and network requirements for the infrastructure
- In depth understanding of the AMQP protocol including messaging formats and broker configurations
- Experience with deploying AMQP into an enterprise environment
- Ability and willingness to support developers in integrating into the AMQP infrastructure
- Understanding of high availability concepts such as broker clustering and durability
- Experience in securing AMQP environments
- Customer consultative experience required. Government contacting experience highly preferred
- Proven strong innovative and analytical ability with extensive implementation skills
- Proven success in designing and implementing enterprise solutions
- Must be a team player, and have excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail, and a commitment to quality work
- 6+ years of comprehensive experience in Enterprise Messaging
- Experience working with AMQP based products in a distributed environment
- Experience with IBM MQ Series messaging
- Experience migrating from an IBM MQ to an AMQP environment preferred
- Experience Engineering and supporting messaging architectures for large, high-availability production environments
- Must have a B.S. in Computer Science or related area of study
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a CBP Security Clearance
Agilex Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.
Agilex - Realize the Value of Information
Agilex is changing the game in the enterprise IT services business by bringing together some of the most noteworthy professionals in...