About the Role and Responsibilities
Location: Reston, Va
About the Role:
As an Enterprise Mobile Architect you will have a leading role in the design and architecture of McAfee’s Enterprise Mobile Product Offerings. You will work closely with the Enterprise Engineering team, the Director of Engineering, the Chief Mobile Architect, Product Managers, QA Engineers and Customers to design world class Enterprise Mobile security solutions and mentor Engineering staff on the implementation of your designs. Designs may involve software applications themselves, as well as innovative ways to design test automation frameworks in support of implementation of Application implementations.
- Lead the design of key component and products within the Enterprise mobile organization. Work closely with other Architects, Development Management, and Senior developers to ensure a high quality, innovative design.
- Providing technical guidance on development principals and mentoring of Engineering team members (Senior Development and QA Engineering team members)
- Conducting technical research, analysis and explanations for new feature development
- Contribute to the technology roadmap and provide vision for product innovation.
- Influence adoption of mobile capabilities, standards, and principles within the mobile team and drive consistency of design and architecture across the team. Broad understanding of mobile industry trends and technology areas is needed.
Required Experience/ Skills & Education:
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC), is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
- Strong background in full lifecycle of mobile app projects - architecture, development, testing, deployment and configuration of Android, and iPhone mobile apps.
- Excellent programming skills, ability to apply design patterns to real problems
- Expert knowledge of Java, C#, Objective-C and/or SQL
- Experience with Android, iOS, Windows Phone and server-side development
- Solid understanding of Android Development, iPhone/iPad Application development process
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and/or LDAP preferred
- Experience with mobile and cloud technologies
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical subjects to engineers, product managers, and executives. Should be a strong team player.
- Experience in mobile platform/product evaluation/assessment projects to identify, compare and contrast feature functionality
- Experience successfully working within a SCRUM or Agile based software development process would be preferred.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and respond to changing requirements and environment.
- Demonstrated Aptitude for researching, and staying abreast of emerging technology trends in the mobile space
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
Click here for full EEO statement.
Job: Software Development
Primary Location: NA-USA-VA-Reston
Position Number: 882305
McAfee - 2 years ago
McAfee puts a virtual padlock on IT resources. The company sells network security products that protect computers, networks, and mobile...