Clearance Level: None Required at this time, however must be clearable
Desired Education: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Requirements: No Travel
The Manager of Enterprise Planning and Control is responsible for providing organizational and project level financial support to the company’s ongoing and new service contracts. This position performs and oversees project control functions including planning, tracking, and analysis and reporting on projects of varying type, size and complexity and requires regular interaction with program managers, division managers, company executives and other key functional areas such as Accounting, Contracts and Subcontracts.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares, analyzes and maintains annual organizational and project level budgets and monthly/quarterly forecasts
- Manages and performs administration of budget development and financial planning analysis tools including Deltek Budget and Planning
- Utilizes existing financial controls, procedures, systems and forecasting tools and techniques to evaluate contract/program/task status and ensure compliance with corporate, government and customer requirements
- Performs projection analysis of cash flow and profitability for service projects
- Performs scheduled and ad hoc analyses, EACs and financial reports to ensure cost control guidelines
- Ensures adherence to the company’s financial policies and procedures
- Performs scheduled financial compliance and risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks
- Prepares written and verbal reports and presentations directed to upper level management
- Assists with written responses related to financial data used for and in support of proposal efforts.
- Develops, implements, and reviews new Project Controls concepts and techniques
- Trains, mentors, and leads project control staff members in the planning, tracking, analysis and reporting of projects of varying contract type, size, complexity and level of risk
- Performs a full range of managerial duties to include recruitment, salary administration, performance reviews and career development
- Contributes to corporate-wide initiatives, as required
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities required:
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 10 years in a financial analysis or program/project control position
- Minimum 4 years in a supervisory/managerial role
- Mastery of Deltek Costpoint’s project module and working knowledge of other Costpoint modules
- Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and federal contracting types (Firm Fixed Price, Time & Materials, and Cost Plus)
- Corporate-level project/cost accounting experience to include revenue, wrap rate structures, profitability, operating income, indirect costs, direct costs, etc.
- Proven ability to formulate financial projections, budgets and plans
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Must possess high level of competence with Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of Deltek Budgeting and Planning and IBM Cognos are a plus
- Experience in DCAA compliance and audits is a plus
- CPA Certification is a plus but not required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Technica Networks is not just a place to work, it is a family of exceptional talent, united by the mission to provide uniquely creative...