This position is responsible for providing high quality, client focused implementations across multiple provider products. Directly oversees operational activities for multiple significant implementation areas of the organization. Directs the review of operations systems and procedures, and recommends improvements to increase efficiency. Defines and consults on measurement strategies, tools, scorecards and surveys across organization. Provides measurement and cost savings support (development, reporting, validation and improvement) for service management. Ensures projects are completed within committed time and budget and are integrated with other business and related projects. Actions have significant impact on key business objectives.
Some of the primary responsibilities and tasks include:
• Delivers and executes on all agreed to operating and customer commitments and service levels for the specific operational team.
• Operational reporting and analysis across the implementation teams (e.g. dashboards, management reports, budget analysis). Measuring and monitoring the proper metrics to manage the day-to-day operations to meet strategic plans.
• Operations strategy - facilitate and participate in operational strategy efforts across the operations organization.
• Lead, coach and influence cross functional team. Promote an environment that embraces leads and helps others to accept change.
• Consistently seek feedback from consumers and clients, identifying areas in need of service improvement and/or innovation.
• Ability to measure and analyze data, detect trends and anomalies then develop plans to proactively avoid issues or strengthen the existing processes.
• Exhibits effective, adaptive leadership style that promotes innovation and establishes work priorities. Consistently demonstrates ability to act and react swiftly to continuous challenges. Determines solution objectives and tactical direction, then drives leadership, team resources and users to achieve the solution objectives. Thinks critically about existing process and technology solutions.
• Gather critical information from client, internal departments, ensure that teams effectively negotiate and resolve all issues relative to the implementation process, plan design and timing of deliverables.
• Educate the various functional areas of the organization on processes, guidelines and workflows that are critical to the case implementation and conversion function.
• Works with management and team(s) to improve results and provides an in-depth analysis of customer requirements, prioritization and characteristics.
• Adherence to SAS70 and internal audit processes and procedures.
• Development of individual performance plans and career path options.
• Assist, direct and provide positive and open communication coaching to the team and customers.
• Develop monthly financial forecast plans.
Under direct supervision, oversees a small project or phases of a larger project. Responsible for coordinating activities of project team, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project. Must be familiar with system scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member, to effectively coordinate the activities of the team. Communicates with Senior Project Manager regarding status of specific projects.
• Strong Operations management experience with 8+ years management experience in healthcare to include coaching and the development of staff.
• Clear progression in work experience to include additional responsibilities with each role.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred or relevant healthcare experience.
• Must possess the ability to drive change and effectively manage communication with internal and external customers.
• Ability to work in a matrix relationship environment; achieve results in a production/quality driven environment.
• Strong project delivery methodology skills.
• Financial management capabilities to include budget development and oversight experience.
• Strategic acumen.
• Able to work independently and as part of a collaborative group
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
• Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff, customers and major projects or initiatives.
Chamberlin Edmonds - 15 months ago
Chamberlin Edmonds, an Emdeon company, is a leading provider of comprehensive eligibility and enrollment services with over 26 years of...