The CBE Group has a position available in its Cedar Falls corporate headquarters for a Enterprise Risk Manager and Corporate Auditor . This position will provide enterprise risk management and internal audit framework through identification of particular events or circumstances relevant to the organization’s objectives (risks and opportunities), assessing those risks and opportunities in terms of likelihood and magnitude of impact, determining a response strategy and monitoring progress.
Responsible for providing recommendation, input, agreement, performance, or making the decision as defined on the Critical Decision’s Matrix. Responsible for the design, implementation and management of the enterprise risk management and internal audit processes and completion of the same.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Responsible for the leadership, innovation, governance, and management necessary to identify, evaluate, mitigate, and monitor the company's operational and strategic risk.
- Develops Enterprise Risk Management tools, practices, and policies to analyze and report enterprise risks, and to manage risks according to an enterprise risk management framework.
- Ensures the organization's risk management policies and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulations, rating agency standards, and strategic imperatives of the organization.
- Oversees or monitors all operational risk management activities of the organization.
- Monitors and analyzes risks within the company's business units and reports on these risks to the Executive Management Team and Board of Directors or provides key inputs into the company's enterprise risk or other committee that oversees the enterprise risk management process and ensures alignment with organizational objectives.
Background checks & drug testing required
CBE Group - 19 months ago