You are cordially invited to consider LivePerson, the market leader in real-time intelligent customer engagement, as your next place to work, contribute and grow. From leading global enterprises to small online businesses, our 8,500 customers trust us to deliver enhanced business results and customer experience.
We believe that success is driven primarily by human connections between employees, partners, and of course, each individual customer. Our mission is to help companies create deeper connections with their customers. Our expertise in real-time analytics and our world-class platform makes this possible at scale. Fast-paced and entrepreneurial, we view our workplace as a global community, strengthened by our values of personal ownership and the belief that every interaction is an opportunity for lasting connection.
Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding the Company’s quarterly and annual sales objectives for assigned region. Responsible for hiring, training, developing and managing a successful sales team of Account Executives, focused on acquiring new clients and expanding existing customer relationships. This individual will be expected to thrive in a dynamic and fast-growing space. This individual will be expected to consistently exceed quarterly and annual quotas for the region and will report to the Head of Enterprise Sales.
- Responsible for the overall management of 5 Account Executives in assigned region.
- Directs the activities of Account Executives within assigned region to ensure that company revenue goals and objectives are exceeded.
- Regularly participates in sales, strategy and coaching calls.
- Coaches and mentors assigned Sales Executives to develop their ability to effectively sell LivePerson solutions and services.
- Ensures Sales Executives document all sales contacts and activities and maintain up to date Opportunity records using LivePerson’s SFDC tool.
- Identifies and supports opportunities for the training and professional development of team.
- Provides regular performance feedback to direct reports.
- Conducts performance appraisals in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Develops and maintains a business and sales and plan for assigned region.
- Establishes department measurements to accurately and consistently forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue numbers for assigned region.
- Effectively manages all resources to meet expense targets within assigned budget and provides input in the development of the annual department budget.
- Effectively presents LivePerson’s Solutions including Product roadmap to prospects and customers
- Account Executives with negotiating and closing new business.
- Develops sales strategies that link prospect’s business driver to LivePerson’s Solutions.
- Establishes and maintains processes that generate strong customer satisfaction.
- Provides constant feedback to executive sales management on the regional territory environment.
- Establishes feedback mechanisms from customers, prospects, and partners to the marketing department.
- Assists Account Executive in preparing Pre-Sales Consultants and Professional Services for customer demonstrations and presentations.
Education, Experience & Training required:
- BA/BS in a business or a technical related field of study from an accredited college or university.
- 10+ years of successful experience selling software and services (application software experience strongly preferred).
- 3+ years of selling SaaS solutions.
- 5+ years of successful experience selling LOB solutions (CRM, Social, other CX solutions)
- 3+ years successful sales management experience in software and services, managing multiple sales people in a multi-state region, preferred.
- Ability to pass a background check.
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead a high performance sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently generate revenue and exceed quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing new business.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective business, sales, and marketing plans.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software direct and re-seller sales channels.
- Strong ability to create sales presentations messages, position statements, and other sales collateral.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast revenue monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Proven ability to successfully manage a regional budget.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate complex contracts.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective follow up system to ensure timely and accurate handling of information requests.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, and occasionally unprecedented.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent time management and follow up skills.
- Demonstrated ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex contracts, proposals, and other sales related documents.
- Successful experience creating and presenting sales programs to a diverse audience.
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Requires up to 45% travel.
- Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer.
- Hires, develops & rewards great people.
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do.
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve.
- Displays a relentless commitment to win.
- Displays personal & corporate integrity.
*Please note that LivePerson does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, LivePerson will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, LivePerson explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
LivePerson, Inc. - 2 years ago