SocialChorus is the leading social word-of-mouth marketing solution for the brands that people love. SocialChorus customers, including dozens of Fortune 500 brands, inspire social advocates to deliver millions of trusted, social endorsements across all social channels.
It's a great time to join SocialChorus. We have proven that 2-5% of a brand’s social audience generates most of the social engagement, endorsement and referral; our solution powers those superfans to make it happen. Over 30 Fortune 500 brands have already implemented SocialChorus-powered marketing programs.
We are leveraging the power of word-of-mouth with the scale and efficiency of the cloud, to deliver social ROI for our customers. We build and deliver everything with our amazing development and solution teams in San Francisco. We're far enough along to be a real company and early enough to be interesting (post Series-A, pre-Series B funding). We are backed by Kohlberg Ventures and relied on by brands like 3M, Intel, HTC and many others.
The Enterprise Sales Executive is responsible for closing deals with brands people love. We have an incredible lead gen marketing team bringing in leads and the Sales Exec will take the leads from opportunities to close. The Sales Exec will have a quarterly and annual quota.
The ideal candidate should have a strong sales background at a social marketing SaaS company and looking for an entrepreneurial environment in which to thrive.
The Enterprise Sales Exec will be responsible for the following:
- Turning marketing qualified leads into sales qualified leads into closed deals
- Working closely with marketing team, mainly Market Development Reps, who will be qualifying leads
- Pitching social media managers and brand managers on the SocialChorus social word-of-mouth marketing solution – combination of strategic managed services and technology
- Learning the SocialChorus solution
- Giving SocialChorus platform demos
- Selling annual software + service solutions packages over the phone
- Utilizing SocialChorus sales materials from marketing, tailoring when needed
- Closing profitable deals in accordance with finance guidelines
- Meeting quarterly and annual quota
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1 year sales experience, maximum 4 years
- Experience in sales at a social marketing SaaS company
- Excel at social selling
- Credible seller in social marketing space
- Demonstrated success in selling SaaS marketing solution over the phone
- Salesforce expert
- Power point guru
- Must be a self starter, articulate and posses excellent verbal and written skills
This is a full-time, salaried position offering stock options, paid vacation, and benefits: medical, dental and 401k. You'll be working onsite at our office in San Francisco, CA. We actively promote diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. If you've got questions or want tell a corny joke, please send us an email.
SocialChorus - 15 months ago