Founded in 2003, YouSendIt was working in the cloud before the term was even coined. At first the service was a simple way to send the large attachments that email couldn’t process, but has since grown to offer full online storage and management capabilities. Today, the company serves 40 million registered users across 193 countries and 98 percent of the Fortune 500. Aside from offering consumers an essential free service, YouSendIt’s renowned reliability, untouched data security and endless innovation make it the go-to solution for businesses, big and small.
YouSendIt is looking for exceptional people to help deliver the next generation of collaboration services and revolutionize the way people work. We like creative, innovative, smart folk who take the initiative and don’t want to hand it back. If that sounds like you and you want to work for a fun and friendly company in an exciting and growing space, find your next great job at YouSendIt.
As a Senior Enterprise Sales Executive you are a sales leader experienced selling to C-level buyers (IT and LOB) in F500 accounts. You will sell innovation through customer vision expansion, and can drive deals forward and compress decision cycles. You also love understanding a product in depth and then communicating that product to the marketplace. If you’re a high achiever, we want to talk to you.
We're looking for a track record of proven sales success with at least 10 years’ experience in enterprise software sales focused on ECM or related segments. Our commission plan offers accelerators above 100% quota achievement.
• Calling on and meeting with key stakeholders CIOs, IT execs, LOB execs
• Meeting/exceeding activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
• Discipline in documenting various details including use case, purchase timeframes, next steps, forecasting in SFDC
• Experienced in a solution approach to selling and adept at creating value for customers
• Rapidly learning Cloud Content Management, Enterprise 2.0 and the YouSendIt model
• Ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
• Prioritizing opportunities and applying appropriate resources
Education and Experience:
• BA/BS required
• Passion and people skills
• Prior successful sales in ECM or SBS a must
• Extensive prior customer relationships
• A history of consistent over-achievement
• Technically adept, experienced with web technologies
• Experience in opportunity creation and the challenges of building a business
For more information visit our website at YouSendIt. Inc.
YouSendit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
YouSendIt, Inc. - 21 months ago