inMotionNow is currently undergoing incredible growth and we need talented Enterprise Sales Executives to join our growing team!
Are you a high caliber Enterprise Sales professional looking for a company with significantly more upside?
Are you a very successful Lead Generation specialist with no room for growth at your current company?
InMotionNow is the industry’s leading provider of workflow automation tools for creative divisions within enterprise marketing departments. We partner with an exciting list of well known companies, including: Walt Disney, Oakley, Pandora, AMC Television, Lowe’s, NASDAQ, Staples, and DuPont – just to name a few!
- Work with our Lead Gen team to ensure smooth transition of leads with a high execution rate
- Qualify warm outbound/inbound prospects prior to system demonstrations
- Conduct system demonstrations, mapping inMotionNow’s value propositions to prospect needs
- Actively manage your pipeline, achieving monthly quota of qualified opportunity and closed business - consistently hitting and exceeding sales goals
- Negotiate with directors and executives at all levels -- from SMBs to Fortune-500 clients – to close business
- Collaborate directly with the CEO and sales team to fine tune the sales process
- Diligent in tracking your activities in Salesforce, our CRM and lead management tool
What We Offer:
- Unlimited Commissions Earning Potential: all of our sales team members enjoy uncapped, unlimited commission potential
- Leadership Development, Coaching & Mentoring: we provide our Enterprise Sales Executives with leadership development and support, in addition to the training needed to continuing honing your skillset
- Tremendous Room for Growth: as you develop your skills at inMotionNow, you will have numerous opportunities to rise within our organization
- Great Work Environment: we work hard, but make sure we enjoy doing it; we truly believe our employees are our greatest asset!
- Great Benefits Package: we offer very competitive health insurance and benefits packages
- 2-5+ years of experience selling software applications, especially SaaS-based solutions, strongly preferred
- Ability to identify and differentiate between viable opportunities and non-target customers
- Sound understanding of technology sales via phone conversations, email, online meeting technologies and absent of face to face interaction.
- Creative, smart, motivated, proactive, organized, and goal-oriented
- Excellent oral and writing communication skills
- Enjoys a fast-paced, results-measured environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. A mandatory drug test and background check will be issued during the hiring process.
inMotionNow - 13 months ago
inMotionNow is a leading provider of enterprise approval workflow solutions for print, video, and interactive content, bringing efficiency...