Location : Plano, TX
GENERAL SUMMARY :
This position requires intensive hands-on experience in enterprise networks or Data Center. CCIE is required. The Huawei Enterprise Delivery & Service Business Group is in need of a Senior Network Engineer to join a newly established, high energy, highly collaborative team. The position requires the candidate must have an aptitude and appetite to learn, the ability to resolve complex technical issues, excellent inter-personal communication and great teamwork skills. This opportunity is a great career path to become a technical expert or lead, and add superior value to the team while working with Huawei Entperise USA, the industry leader in Telecom/IP network solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Provide Technical support for Huawei Enterprise products to Huawei customers, partners, and sales/marketing teams.
2. Handle all technical support problems including network configuration patches to complex troubleshooting and problem resolutions
3. Act as the technical lead to provide technical guidance to other teams and customers.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS :
Education and/or Certifications/Licensures:
1. BS in a technical field (CS/EE)
2. CCIE in routing and switching or Service Provider/Security/Voice
Relevant Work Experience :
1. 5 years related working experience in Data center or enterprise network or competitors
Skills (Technical or General):
1. IGP including RIP/OSPF/IGRP/EIGRP/IS-IS
2. BGP including IPV4 BGP and M-BGP
3. Layer 2 technology including ISL/802.1Q/STP/RSTP/MSTP/COS/Private VLAN/Super VLAN/LACP
4. Multicasting protocols
5. QOS including layer 2 access/layer 3/MPLS and application level control
6. VPN skills including IPSec/SSL/MPLS
7. Security protocols knowledge
1. Voice/Video over IP knowledge
2. PSTN/ISDN/PRI/NFAS/SS7/Mobile 3G/4G/LTE/NAS protocols
PHYSICAL DEMANDS :
Must be able to lift/carry materials, move about the office, turn on and operate a computer in the applicable environment, communicate efficiently and effectively on the telephone or in person, and complete required paperwork. Travel may be required.
WORKING CONDITIONS :
Standard indoor office environment.
POSITION TYPICALLY REPORTS TO :
Enterprise Delivery & Service Technical Services Director
POSITION INTERACTS WITH :
Company staff and management, client company staff and management, vendors, suppliers and contractors.
Huawei - 15 months ago
Huawei Investment Holding knows the importance of good connections. One of China's leading manufacturers of telecommunications...