Enterprise Services Division (ESD) Project/Program Manager
Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government customers. As a fast-rising management and IT consulting firm, CCSi applies proven expertise and business methodologies to assist our customers in aligning and mobilizing every aspect of their operations and resources for their ultimate success. We bring to every engagement the disciplines prescribed by our ISO 9000, 20000, 27001, and CMMI Level 3 certifications. Our corporate mindset is that we are only successful if our customers achieve their goals and the outcomes they expect.
As a Project/Program Manager for a large multi-task effort, apply a wide spectrum of disciplines for the planning, analysis, design, implementation and support of assigned tasks. The PM will establish and manage the project administration, finance, human resources, and personnel infrastructure. Oversee the development of analytical and computational techniques and methodologies for problem solutions. Direct enterprise-wide strategic systems planning, business information planning, business and analysis. The preferred candidate will provide leadership for project teams for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), supporting the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), Information Technology Services Office (ITSO), Enterprise Services Division (ESD) to modernize and streamline program policies, procedures, systems, and solutions to maximize efficiency, cost savings, and performance outcomes. The preferred candidate will have experience managing projects in the following areas:
Data Center Consolidation -- provide oversight, support, and coordination activities necessary to facilitate the non-disruptive migration/consolidation of DHS Headquarters and Component data center environments to two Enterprise Data Centers operated by Managed Service Providers.
· Network Steward – coordinate efforts to consolidate the 22 DHS Components into one DHS-wide enterprise network. Activities include inventory of IT security system-level controls, including certification, accreditation, and risk assessment, as well as Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) compliance.
· Active Directory/Microsoft Exchange Services – provide oversight of centralized management of services across DHS, specifically in the areas of Messaging and Directory Services.
· Wireless Services – coordinate spectrum requirements, wireless policy issues, and wireless strategies to foster interoperability among and between DHS, state, local, and tribal governments, as well as other government agencies.
Education and Qualifications:
- MS Degree +8 years of relevant professional experience
- Secret Security clearance or higher
- Must be able to obtain a DHS Suitability Clearance
- Strong project management experience, active PMP certification strongly desired
- Excellent communications (written and verbal), listening, analysis, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
CCSi - 2 years ago
Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government...