Responsible for developing and executing service development programs to improve Huawei enterprise Service awareness and communication, and to ensure the successful service coverage and delivery through the Service Channel such as ASP, CSP, etc. Ownership of driving service collateral, including service sales enablement, Services web presence, and tool.
Service Sale Development
Customer Satisfaction Management
- Work with senior resources for forecasting and be responsible for enabling annual and quarterly service sales and the pipeline;
- Service marketing and consulting, collect and analyze the service commercial information of the local region and customer groups.
- Enabling and assisting in meeting the service sales target;
- Making the service sales policy for the channel and service partner;
- Conduct an internal Strategic Service Review.
- Attend regular account team meetings in order to discuss service performance and exchange customer specific information of the assigned account.
- Participate in pre-sales contract & service negotiations; take responsibility for negotiation & agreement of general service management commitments.
- Work out the service sales strategy for the relevant customers, and achieve the KPI of the service sales.
Qualification and Experience
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction, growing and developing services provided to customers through service management activities
- Management and Performing for service support offered by Channel; Monitoring service quality of Channel;
- Perform periodic visits to channel and service partner to evaluate on-going customer service needs;
- At least 5+ years relevant channel support or enteprise service experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, computer science or equivalent;
- Good understanding of networking products and technologies
- Ability to work independently and is a self starter;
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications and negotiation skills;
- Multi-national work experience preferred
- Good Communication skills.
Must be able to lift/carry materials, move about the office, turn on and operate a computer in the applicable environment, communicate efficiently and effectively on the telephone or in person, and complete required paperwork. Travel may be required as directed by management based on business needs.
Standard indoor office environment.
Position Interacts With:
Company staff and management, client company staff and management, vendors, suppliers and contractors.
Huawei - 15 months ago
Huawei Investment Holding knows the importance of good connections. One of China's leading manufacturers of telecommunications...