Enterprise Services Intern (Paid)
Time Frame: Summer 2013
Location: Dulles, VA
Hours: Full-time 40 hours/week
The mission of AOL Technologies is to drive innovation, technical excellence and the best experiences to our 250 million customers every day. We succeed when our customers get the best products and services, and our teams get energized and have fun delivering value and top-notch performance to each and every one of them.
About Our Team
Our Enterprise Services team focuses on Supply chain management, conferencing services, IT help, voice and messaging and Authentication. We run a world-class security operation in the CIO organization. Leveraging a variety of third party and homegrown tools, security is responsible for ensuring the Enterprise while also protecting the integrity of our consumer properties.
The Enterprise Services team is looking for a rock star intern to assist with the following:
Required Skills and Experience for Intern
- Assist in writing/updating procedures for Mobile Device Provisioning.
- Data audit for mobile device inventory that is deployed and in stock
- Action optimization recommendations, i.e., research inactive employees with active devices, devices with no usage, and devices with usage over $300 .
- Assist with imaging mobile devices
- Image drives to enable centralization of data images
- Assist with defining, documenting and implementing an inventory management process for EDiscovery
- Enrollment in an undergraduate university program as a rising Sophmore, Junior, or Senior
- Computer Science background/concentration preferred, but not required
- Proficiency with Windows and Apple applications
- A passion/knowledge of mobile marketing is a plus
- Paying attention to details is part of your DNA
- Strong desire to take the initiative and learn new things
- Ability to work well in a tight team environment and desire to take ownership of projects
Do you want to make the Internet better? We do too. And we’re always looking for people with great ideas. We need free spirits and straight shooters. Creatives and critics. Nerds with nerve. People who love the Internet, but can see its cracks… and future, too. At AOL we’re focused on radically redefining the world of online communications. We are transforming how people around the globe connect with information, entertainment and one another by bringing together award winning journalists and innovative technologies to create rich and engaging consumer experiences. We look for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission - to inform, entertain and connect the world.
AOL - 10 months ago
Though it's no longer a part of Time Warner, AOL is still serving America online. The Web portal serves users with an array of content...