ATI Intelligence Services Group seeks an Enterprise Software Engineer to support our development team. Come join our intelligence community development team, in Columbia, MD area!
Top Secret with Full Scope Poly Required
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
• 5-8 years’ experience with computer/system software design and development for Linux and/or Windows platforms
• 2-4 years’ experience in SIGINT software development
• Experience designing, coding, testing and debugging software written in C or C++
• 2-6 years’ experience designing, coding, testing and debugging software written in Java to include working with annotation and generics
• 1-4 years’ work experience using a JEE container
• Experience in frameworks such as Spring
• A minimum of 1 year experience with ESB/SOA such as Apache Service Mix or equivalent enterprise messaging technologies
• Analyzing system specifications and translating to software requirements
• Experience developing technical documentation for software components, must have good oral and written communications skills and should have demonstrated experience documenting
Automation Technologies, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Automation Technologies, Inc. - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
ATI provides consulting services in three operational groups that supports the successful transformation of Government agencies and...