NorthShore Resources Inc. seeks experienced and motivated candidates to fill our Enterprise Systems Admin position. This position is open to fulfill an immediate need.
Qualified Candidates - Must have 4-6 years of industry experience in a technical profession, with a concentrated focus on providing systems related support to a variety of internal business clients. Qualifired candidates will have a combination of technical systems background and strong communication skills
Additional Qualifications - A background in or with Quality and validation of systems, inclucing FDA QSReg/ISO13485 elements specific to software lifecycle management and software validation. Candidates should have experience working within large Global enterprises, with distributed, matrixed organizations
Sr. System Administrator. This role is responsible for administration of the EPIQ (Enterprise Process Improvement Through Quality) system.
Travel: Up to 15%.
- Collecting and documenting technical requirements used for design specifications
- Assist in evaluating new requirements and recommends new processes and standards as appropriate
- Participate in the designs, configuration, build, testing, of software and technical platforms to standards
- Administers software platform to standards, including user access and security, master data management, interfact monitoring, and key application performance statistics.
- Effectively identify user and technical dependencies, identify risk, and engage other technical domains to define broader solution sets
- Define Build Standards and Test Standards, guidelines, best practices, and produce metrics as directed
- Maintain Software Lifecycle elements related to software validation including the authoring, execution and summary of validation activities (e.g. IQ, OQ, PQ). Will use industry-standard change management procedures for the maintenance of application and environment.
- Establish and maintain system specific documentation and operational procedures
- Conducts proactive capacity planning, performance monitoring, configuration tuning and technology refresh
- Perform incident and problem analysis and resolve escalated technical problems following established guidelines
- Manage & reinforce systems security in accordance with industry best practices and enterprise policy
- Work with software vendor Technical Services and Development teams for the purpose of application upgrades, validation scripting, external system integrations and report/resolve issues
- Participates in all call rotation as directed
- Perform user provisioning and new user training tasks as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, and Mathematics, Engineering, Business or area of functional responsibility preferred, or equivalent 6 years of industry work experience
- 4-6 years of industry experience in a technical profession
- Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross division business unit model, preferred
- Ability to work in a highly matrix and geographically diverse business model
- Ability to travel between multiple sites within the Twin Cities (up to 20% of time).
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Polished communicator- written documentation and oral presentations/ discussions/ meetings
- Excellent reputation for building relationships across various levels of an organization.
- Organized, on-time, and detailed project management skills.
For immediate consideration, send resumes to: email@example.com
- Knowledge of and exposure to Windows, Unix, and Linux server environments and or different operating system environments and subordinate infrastructure associated.
- Understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts; knowledge of and experience with principles of routing, client/server programming
- Ability to work effectively within a team and as an individual contributor
- Working knowledge of Active Directory 2003/2008 functional level.
- Understanding of LDAP and Active Directory integration techniques.
- Experience in WebSphere or related clustering and application server technologies (Tomcat, WebLogic, Geronimo).
- Working knowledge of virtual technologies is highly desired.
- Familiar with provisioning/de-provisioning practices and tools.
- Familiar with FDA QSReg/ISO13485 elements specific to software lifecycle management and software validation
NorthShore Resources, Inc. is an IT and Healthcare consulting company. Our IT consultants and permanent hire candidates have a healthcare & technology background implementing IT solutions into hospitals, clinics and healthcare system, government agencies, as well as Fortune 500 organizations across the U.S.
With over 50 years combined knowledge and expertise in our field, we have the situational fluency and subject matter expertise to understand how critical Healthcare IT projects are to their institutions and most importantly, the quality and experience of the professionals involved in the implementation.
NorthShore Resources, Inc. - 9 months ago
Founded in April 2000, NorthShore Resources is a leading provider of Information Technology consulting services. Centrally located in...