Be a part of a team where your skills, combined with corporate commitment and valued employee contribution, will allow you to succeed!
ABC Financial Services, Inc. is a stable, successful company experiencing phenomenal growth. We offer competitive pay, PTO, and benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, HSA, AD&D, STD, LTD, life insurance, and 401(k).
At ABC Financial Services Inc., we are the leaders in providing software and payment processing solutions to the fitness industry. For over 32 years, ABC has used our experience to develop exceptional club management software, recurring membership billing solutions, as well as member marketing and retention programs.
The Enterprise Systems Engineer position is a unique position which requires a diverse range of skills. This position provides consulting level services to the IT department and helps to ensure that IT business processes are accurate and efficient. The Enterprise Systems Engineer serves as the senior design engineer and senior project manager on IT projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Takes the lead in suggesting and providing IT solutions to business needs and management problems.
- Ensures all Linux based systems are properly patches and up to date and the Linux environment is properly documented.
- Serves as a technical consultant to the Network, i740, Wintel and Security teams.
- Serves as the lead point of contact for Linux systems and their contained database systems ensuring that all Linux systems are secure and up-to-date with system patching.
- Manages and maintains forward facing DNS records and configures Proxy servers as needed.
- Provides monitoring and reporting on system performance across all platforms.
- Designs and configures the F5 load balancers to achieve maximum system availability, confidentiality and integrity.
- Reviews all network diagrams to ensure accuracy and configures adjust firewall rules as needed.
- Works with the Storage Engineer to ensure LUN’s and the VDI is running at maximum capacity.
- Oversees the Incident Response and Change Management systems and recommends changes when needed.
- Supports, complies, implements and contributes to the information security processes and procedures.
- Supervises and oversees the work product of the IT Architect and other engineers on the Infrastructure team.
- Provides input into the PCI/DSS process.
- 6+ years prior technical support experience
- 3+ years prior management experience
- Knowledge and experience with RedHat Linux Operating System
- Must have ITIL foundation certification or be able to achieve it within 30 days of hiring.
- BA in related field or equivalent
- 6+ years working with Microsoft Windows – MCPIT/MCSA preferred.
- 3+ years working with Cisco networking devices - CCNP Preferred
- 5+ years working with Linux/Unix Operating System - RHCE preferred