The EnterpriseOne (JDE) Developer will work on Oracle EnterpriseOne release E8.10, primarily Financial Applications. Experience with the iSeries Database as an Enterprise Server. Requires expertise with JDE World A7.3 using iSeries. |
• Writes software code that conforms to I S &T standards for quality and conformity.
• Creates software solutions within the parameters of the I S & T SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) standards
• Creates functional and technical specifications to meet customer functionality, customization and integration requirements.
• Manages and tests client data, including mapping data, coordinating test files, and facilitating data transfer with client.
• Develop, test, analyze and maintain new software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications.
• Works with others including developers and business analysts to develop and write application programs and systems.
• Develops documentation (including training and help) in partnership with Business Analysts
• Provides guidance and assistance to the applications users and support teams on all aspects of application deployment, training and support, including:
* Super user training
* End user training
* First and second tier support
* First and second tier troubleshooting
* Identifying and resolving project issues, including issue tracking and escalation.
* May assist other team members in the creation of project plans.
• At least three (3) years of related IT experience with JD Edwards A7.3 World and EnterpriseOne E8.10.
• Current technology skill set including:
* Windows 7/XP desktop Platforms
* Microsoft Windows Server technologies (2003, 2008)
* Basic Networking (TCPIP, LAN-Wan, Network Topology as it relates to Applications)
* MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* IBM iSeries
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* Must have strong interpersonal and organization skills and be able to communicate clearly with all levels of the business including, technical management, customers and/or external vendors.
* Must be able to work in a team environment or as a sole contributor.
* Excellent communications skills (both oral and written)
Minimum Education Level
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
- 2 years ago - save job