Entertainment Team Members are the front-line staff members of the attraction and must be able to communicate LEGOLAND Discovery Center (LDC) and Merlin Entertainments Group values of creativity, discovery, exuberance, and innovation to groups and regular guests. Facilitates the informal guest experience by encouraging, interacting, and demonstrating to all visitors. Works as part of a team with other facilitators and staff members to ensure a unique experience for every guest.
• Excellent communicator
• Understanding of Health and Safety regulations
• Confidence to demonstrate the passion in the product: the people
• Demonstrated ability to manage groups in a relaxed manner is required.
• Requires the ability to multi task and have a flexible, calm and effective response to
conflicts or difficult interpersonal situations.
• Quick, flexible learner who enjoys the public.
• Requires enthusiastic presentation skills and knowledge of content.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is recommended.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours, including holidays, evenings and weekends.
• Must be 18 years or older to operate rides.
• Able and willing to perform job duties including but not limited to: Operating ride systems and machinery, following all safety requirements. Perform exciting LEGO characters for guests. Operate 4D theatre system and machinery. Creatively guide guests toward building Lego structures. Maintain attraction to the highest standards, including cleaning and wiping down areas. Assist guests with inquiries with knowledgeable and helpful answers.
• Trained to cover all aspects of Event, Ride, and Guest Experience Operations.
• Leads by example and is the perfect role model for all customer-facing team.
• Adopts an enthusiastic, assertive and passionate approach to Customer Service, and demonstrates the Group values at every opportunity.
• Is open to respond positively to change, understand the way forward, and is able to look at all aspects of their areas of resonsibility through the eyes of our Customers.
• Monitors the effective visual appeal of all ‘experience’ points throughout attraction evaluating effectiveness and recommending improvements.
• Required to greet each guest and encourage guest participation and interaction
• Must work to push Merlin Guest Interaction Initiatives, Key Point Indicators, and procure positive guest comments.
• Inspires children by playing with props and demonstrating possibilities of the materials, if applicable, while maintaining an open-ended approach.
• Floats within areas and directly communicates with guests by greeting, explaining, and demonstrating. Is alert to guests need for assistance and independence.
LEGOLAND - 16 months ago
LEGOLAND California is a 128-acre family theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. Just like with LEGO...