NetCom Learning is looking for a General Manager for its Arlington, Virginia location.
The position is autonomous and has a high degree of visibility, reporting directly to COO. The General Manager will be responsible for overall administration and functioning of the location, with a key focus on revenue and profitability metrics. The ideal candidate is tech-savvy and has a good understanding of the purchasing processes & cycles of entities focused in corporate and government sectors in the local market.
The position will be responsible for:
- Growing the business by focusing on sales and business development
- Hiring, training, ramping up and managing sales team to meet revenue and ROI goals
- Client interactions focused on growing the business through account planning and development
- Overall P&L accountability for the location
- Oversight of sales and operational logistics of the location
The ideal candidate would have:
- Training industry knowledge and education management experience in a selling capacity
- 10+ years of successful sales experience in the corporate and federal sector
- 5+ years of sales management experience with increasing responsibility, with solution selling and direct sales experience
- 5+ years of experience managing complex services oriented operation
- MBA from an accredited college or university
About NetCom Learning
NetCom Learning is an innovative leader in IT, business and executive training to companies, individuals, and government agencies, dedicated to promoting the values of lifelong learning. NetCom Learning has trained over 80% of the Fortune 100 and helped advanced the skills of more than 71,000 professionals. Our quality customized learning solutions have earned us the respect of the Learning industry, being named Microsoft's Worldwide Training Partner of the Year, Inc's 500|5000 fastest growing company and a Top 20 IT Training Company TrainingIndustry.com.
When signing up for a NetCom Learning course our clients are improving their marketability as an information technology professional and adding skills levels that will help them do their job. In addition for each registration, NetCom Leaning fully funds the education of a child in a disadvantaged community for an entire year.