Great opportunity to join a global, established, digital agency!
We have a great entry-level position for talented recent college grads with 0 - 2 years work experience that are looking for a great "foot in the door" position within a marketing services organization. If you have an interest in a fast-paced, production-oriented job, this may be right for you.
The Entry Digital Content Specialist is responsible for building, editing and testing of email campaigns, as well as other digital marketing services (SMS, Social, Web Analytics). Primary areas of responsibility include:
- Act as HTML and email package expert for clients and account team(s)
- Work with pre-existing or client-provided HTML templates and provide simple design and image editing; make suggestions for coding improvements as needed
- Coordinate email content (e.g. images, tracking codes, etc.) and change requests with account team and clients
- Consult and troubleshoot on HTML/text templates, personalization, and URL/redirector issues
- Conduct quality assurance checks to ensure the final product meets client expectations
- Not a design position
Other potential job tasks:
- Restructuring and/or hand-coding HTML templates if client templates do not meet design standards
- Conversion of full Photoshop documents to HTML templates
- Photoshop design and image editing
- Knowledge of HTML and design concepts (HTML hand-coding experience is a big plus)
- Familiarity with the Internet and instant messaging programs (AIM, Trillian, MSN or Yahoo! Instant Messenger, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines using strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Effectively problem solve in individual and in group settings
- Team player who is comfortable with self-direction
- Experience with Adobe PhotoShop
Proficiency/Experience in one or more of the following areas is a plus:
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe HomeSite
- Adobe Image Ready
- FTP programs
- Client interaction experience
- Experience with other email deployment tools is a good (Cheetah Mail, Responsys)
Acxiom is an enterprise data, analytics and software as a service company that uniquely fuses trust, experience and scale to fuel data-driven results. For over 40 years, Acxiom has been an innovator in harnessing the most important sources and uses of data to strengthen connections between people, businesses and their partners. Utilizing a channel and media neutral approach, we leverage cutting-edge, data-oriented products and services to maximize customer value. Every week, Acxiom powers more than a trillion transactions that enable better living for people and better results for our 7,000+ global clients. For more information about Acxiom, visit Acxiom.com.
Aug 21, 2013, 9:40:57 AM
Acxiom is an enterprise data, analytics and software as a service company that uniquely fuses trust, experience and scale to fuel...