We are actively recruiting for a prestigious finance firm in San Francisco, who is searching for a hardworking, intelligent professional with at least one year of experience within the finance industry.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Preparation of portfolio valuations, financial statements, and maintenance of the underlying accounting records for assigned funds
- Liaise with fund managers, brokers, and custodians to communicate information and resolve issues on a timely basis
- Reconciling brokerage and custodian accounts to underlying records;
- Preparation and maintenance of standard operating procedures;
- Establishing excellent client relationship and providing high quality service and productivity
- Perform any additional responsibilities that may be required by the Supervisor in support of the ongoing management and development of the division.
- A finance or accounting degree from an accredited college/university
- 1 year of finance experience, or fantastic finance internships
- Studying for CPA or CFA a plus
- Basic knowledge in investment accounting, investment valuations, hedge funds, reconciliations, and financial statement preparation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and EXCEL essential
- Excellent interpersonal and team work skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to juggle work and prioritize; meet strict deadlines.
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
Agency 360 - 18 months ago