Entry Level Industrial Machine Mechanic
West Chicago, IL
Rare opportunity to make an immediate impact and join an industry leader!
Conwed is a global company, specializing in total netting solutions, from concept to commercialization. Headquartered in Minneapolis, we manufacture a complete line of high-performance netting used in major markets ranging from consumer packaged goods to building material. We are a progressive, profitable company in five global manufacturing facilities in Minneapolis, MN, West Chicago, IL, Roanoke, VA, Athens, GA, and Genk, Belgium. This position would be located at our West Chicago, IL location.
The 2nd shift ( 4 pm to 12 am ) Maintenance Mechanics will be responsible for a safe and cost effective operation of their shift.
No experience working with netting or plastics?
- Perform preventive and ongoing maintenance, mechanical repairs, troubleshoot, replace components, and make adjustments keeping in mind quality, tolerances, and order of operations.
- Work from schedules, work orders, manuals, blue prints, charts and instructions.
- Use a variety of precision measuring devices (caliper, micrometer, voltmeter etc).
- Maintain, repair and install a wide variety of machine parts, components and equipment utilized in production and building operations.
- Machine Mechanic will be working on machines including: Blown Film Plastic Extruder, Flat Bed Knitters, Circular Knitters, and Beaming machines.
If you have experience working in a manufacturing setting that required set up, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, and repair of equipment, we would like to hear from you.
In exchange for your expertise, we offer a challenging, fast-paced work environment that supports a strong work/life balance and where high performance and success are fostered and rewarded. We also offer competitive compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package.
- 2-3 years of mechanical experience
- Knowledge of machine operation and tools
- Basic knowledge of electrical systems and wiring
- Ability to work safely
- Ability to maintain a good attendance record.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Solid mathematical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have own tools (standard and metric)
If you seek an opportunity where your talents can be celebrated, partner with other passionate players that are hungry to make an impact, and achieve superior results? We need you!
Join us and apply online today!
We are excited to partner with the HR Professionals at Instigate, Inc. to manage our recruitment efforts for this opening. All resumes will be processed promptly by Instigate, Inc., our recruitment partner. Please submit your resumes, applications or questions directly to Instigate for prompt consideration.
INSTIGATE, Inc. - 17 months ago