No Experience Needed : Paid Training : Casual Work Environment : Unlimited Earning Potential
At Fetch Logistics you can forget the boring 8-5 workday grind and enjoy a fast-paced and exciting environment for recent grads and sales professionals alike! We offer both a competitive base salary and unlimited earning potential through monthly incentives, not to mention great benefits and a casual work environment. Your days will fly by!
If you have a competitive, driven, and energetic personality Fetch Logistics may be the place for you! We offer a paid training program, detailed below, to prepare you for a successful career in the freight brokerage industry.
Our first priority at Fetch Logistics is the success of our employees. That’s why we created a first-class training program (6-8 weeks) designed to give you all of the industry knowledge and skills you’ll need to succeed in the logistics industry. As a trainee you will:
Upon the completion of training you will begin your role as an inside logistics sales representative, duties detailed below:
- Learn sales techniques through hands on development in our training department
- Attend sales and negotiations training
- Shadow top performers
- Attend presentations given by Fetch’s’ experienced Directors
- Receive group and individual guidance from our qualified training manager
If you display the work ethic, performance and leadership abilities that we are looking for, prepare to be rewarded with advancement opportunities. We believe in promoting from within, with all of our current Directors having worked their way up from the same training program you will enter.
- Develop and maintain carrier or customer relationships over the phone in order to move our customer’s freight
- Prospect and grow your book of business through outbound sales calls and prospecting
- Provide our carriers and customers with the topnotch customer service that keeps us one step ahead in this competitive industry
- Negotiate pricing with customers or carriers
- Track and trace shipments
- Resolve issues and provide an overall positive experience with Fetch Logistics
Why Choose Fetch?
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability
- 401(k) options
- $30,000 base salary that is not eliminated or decreased
- Uncapped monthly incentive
- 401(k) options
- Paid holidays and time off
- Advancement opportunities from within the company
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress
- Company activities including sports teams, cookouts and participation in local events
- Bachelors Degree or Associates Degree with 1 year of proven customer service/sales experience
- Highly motivated and competitive drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility in dealing with tight deadlines and service sensitive issues on a daily basis
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Computer literate with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Fetch Logistics is a leading non-asset based third party logistics provider started in Amherst, NY in 1997 by two friends in a basement. Our talented team of inside sales representatives works with distributors and manufacturers to assess their transportation needs for the product that they produce and then find the dependable and safe carriers to haul that freight. Basically, this means we find transportation solutions for our customers so they do not have to. We provide our employees with technology, training and a relaxed, fun work environment, which helps us succeed in this growing industry.
If you want to work for a growing company likes ours, please apply here: http://fetch.hireology.com/careers or email your resume to HR@fetchlogistics.com
Like us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn!