Lead Development Representative at Demandforce
Demandforce (an Intuit, Inc. company) is actively looking for entry level sales executives to join our team. We are looking for people who want to grow within the Company and become the next top sales executive. Our sales team is energetic, positive, competitive, don’t take “no” for an answer, are fearless on the phone and are excited to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the Bay Area.
As a Lead Development Representative you will:
- Work closely with an account executive to schedule web demos, build pipeline and network
- Keep accurate records in Salesforce.com
- Prospect new business
- Identify qualified prospects and navigate company structures to identify decision makers
- 6 months to 1 year of lead generation or inside sales experience
- Experience with heavy cold calling volume (50-100 outbound a day)
- Success in prior sales roles
- Assertive, persuasive and competitive without coming off as pushy
- Great listener, quick thinker and ability to work independently and as a team
- Vibrant and energetic culture with no dress code, offsite events, our own soccer team and our own food truck every other Tuesday
- Uncapped commissions with accelerators when you exceed quota
- 3 (three!!) weeks of vacation
- Gym membership reimbursement and commuter benefits
- Comprehensive and AMAZING health benefits given on day one and life insurance
- 401K Matching at 125% and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Restricted Stock Units
- Donation matching, money towardscontinuing education, PTO for community service, and emergency childcare assistance
- We ONLY promote from within!
- Comprehensive month long and ongoing training by a team of sales development coaches
Demandforce, Inc., a leading online marketing and communication software service from Intuit Inc. helps local businesses thrive in the Internet economy using email communications, text messaging and online services. Demandforce combines an award winning communications platform with best-in-class reputation and networking tools into one powerful web-based application that seamlessly integrates with existing workflow systems to help businesses build a strong online reputation and leverage local network marketing. Founded in 2003, Demandforce has collected more than 2 million consumer reviews, which are published across the Web, and has generated more than $3 billion dollars for its clients. The Demandforce Network connects end clients to almost 40 million local consumers. For more information on how to use Demandforce, please visit www.demandforce.com.
Demandforce - 4 months ago
Intuit knows that good accounting takes more than a pocket calculator. The company is a leading developer of software used to manage...