Graphic Controls is a growing Buffalo based Company specializing in printed products for the the gaming, medical, and recording supply markets. A global leader in these areas, Graphic Controls is expanding into new markets and is looking for qualified candidates to grow with the Company. An entry level position allows you start with a Company with many growth and promotion opportunities, while providing job stability with an average length of service of over 15 years.
All entry level candidates start as Manufacturing Associates on the packaging end of the production lines. We are a 24/7 operation with various shifts and schedules available.
Essential Job Functions
1. Pack product in an in-line packaging operation (i.e. catching)
2. Pack product in an off-line environment (off-line packing)
3. Set up and operate bindery equipment (shrink-wrap, label printer, drill, ink jet, pounder, stapler, carton sealer, bander/strapper). Assist with finished material (cutting raw materials, or final material trim post-press procedures).
4. Assist in the location and retrieval of press/rewind tooling and supplies (sleeves, punches, etc.).
5. Assist operator with housekeeping tasks (flexo wash-ups, general cleanup).
6. Perform general facility housekeeping duties (utility).
7. Picking and packing assignments for product shipment.
8. Interpret distribution documents for correct product shipment.
9. Interpret shop paperwork and drawings.
10. May occasionally assist in material movement (hand / fork truck, elevator operation, etc).
11. Other duties as assigned.
- GED or High School diploma preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of manufacturing experience preferred.
- Should have mechanical aptitude and eagerness to learn.
- Candidates with a work history in fast paced, physical work environments preferred.
- Should be able to stand for long periods of time.
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401K, education assistance, and more!
Graphic Controls has printing under control. The company manufactures precision charts and pens for hundreds of models of industrial and...