1)What is the new associate expected to do?
Work as an Engineer at the Southfield campus with close interaction at DMMI, Responsibilities Include:
2)What are the results to be achieved?
- Support team responsible for ECM design and development.
- Design of PTC System andA/C under hood components.
- Check Drawing Accuracy and Release drawings.
- Attend meetings at customer to discuss technical issues with PTC / HVAC and all other vehicle groups.
- Support vehicle builds.
- Participate in test trips and testing and troubleshoot problems.
- Communicate regularly with DENSO T/C on all technical issues.
- Communicate with and direct suppliers on technical issues.
Successful design and development of the Power train Cooling system.
Minimum: 0 experience
Desire: 1-4 years
TYPE OF EXPERINCE:
Minimum: Automotive Cooling Systems or Vehicle HVAC design
Desire: Heat Exchanger Design. / R&D Heat Exchangers
SKILLS / ABILITIES NEEDED:
Minimum: Ability to layout and read drawings
Desire: CAE (FEA, CFD, etc...), Catia / Unigraphics
Computer and Engineering Services - 18 months ago