Are you looking for a dynamic opportunity to develop and enhance skills around the Microsoft tools: .NET and C#, Microsoft SQL Server and SharePoint? Do you have the drive to work with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), build and support databases (Tables, Stored Procedures, and Triggers)?
If you have some of these skills and the desire to grow technically and professionally, we need to talk! We are looking for an entry-level developer to gain experience in the implementation, administration and integration of enterprise solutions to join our team. Our team is primarily responsible for managing best-of-breed solutions and services to facilitate scalable operations. As a member of the team, you will ensure that the systems are designed well, customized appropriately, and supported effectively.
- Design, develop, and customize best-of-breed websites based on business requirements
- Interface with departments to analyze the business requirements and translate them into effective solutions.
- Stay abreast of related technology and recommend future system enhancements, software purchases or system upgrades.
- Work closely with users to identify and resolve issues.
- Provide prompt support for the enterprise websites in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Monitor and provide administration, maintenance, and synchronization of the enterprise applications.
Below are the required skills for this position:
· Recent graduate, or in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree, in Computer Science or a related field
· Experience configuring, developing web-based applications using an IDE such as Visual Studio
· Experience with .NET development tools, C# and web technologies such as ASP.Net, Ajax etc. and an understanding of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) techniques
· Understanding of the full SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
· Excellent relational data modeling skills and understanding of normalization and related database concepts
· Familiarity MS SQL Server, T-SQL Programming, and Stored Procedures
Preferred skills for this position:
· Knowledge or experience with warehouse management, distribution or logistics systems software
· Experience with Reporting software such as SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) or Crystal Reports
· Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
· Strong sense of customer service and good communication skills
· Superior work ethic
· Team player
· Happy, positive, and energetic attitude
· Ambition and desire to succeed
· Superior oral and written communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Outstanding demonstrated educational performance
· Natural leadership skills
· Positive troubleshooting and problem solving mentality
· Team player – willing to put forth the effort for the betterment of the team
· Proactive approach
· Continuous improvement attitude
· Keeps up with the latest Microsoft technologies
· Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous tasks in various functional areas
· Ability to handle multiple projects at once with tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
We offer a benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, company sponsored life, optional life and disability insurance, Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan, Tuition Assistance, Paid Time Off (PTO), a business casual dress code and paid holidays.
All interested and qualified candidates should complete an online application. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kimball Midwest - 9 months ago
Kimball Midwest has been committed to excellence since 1923 serving our customers with quality products and services. Today, we are a major...